[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Offspring album is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2nHws-C3.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
2nHws-C3.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Which Offspring album is the best?
>>
original pranksta
>>
Smash
>>
>>61005241
>>
Conspiracy Of One (Acapella Version)
>>
>>61005236
but that's a single song
>>
Ignition /thread
>>
None of them. Offspring SUCK! The commercialized punk, and then sold it to the masses!

Listen to MINOR THREAT instead, since that's basically who The Offspring ripped off from in the first place. (NOT Fugazi, but Minor Threat!)
>>
Smash was good, Americana was ok and everything after was horrible
>>
s/t > Smash > Ignition > Americana > Ixnay on the Hombre >>> Splinter > Conspiracy of One

There's probably more albums than that, but I haven't listened to them in ten years.
>>
I fucking hate The Offspring. I hate that I got to see them live and I hate that everybody else but me seemed to be having the time of their life.
>>
I'm always stuck between Ixnay the Hombre and Americana. Love both of them either way
>>
>>61006819
I love them man. Do you by chance listen to the Teen Idles as well?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.