[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: God-tier covers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: barn4.jpg (46 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
barn4.jpg
46 KB, 740x740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkG3TI9W31U
>>
File: 1402551023582.jpg (85 KB, 597x800) Image search: [Google]
1402551023582.jpg
85 KB, 597x800
Demona, Cover by Grouper
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRxXxYW2qE

Original, by Dead Moon
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5BniULwOA
>>
>>60999070
Your mum has some pretty cool covers.
>>
>>60999070
I cannot begin to describe the disdain I have for this sort of music. To be honest, if I focus really hard on the instruments, shut out the vocals and pretend that they were being sung by someone tolerable and with lyrics that aren’t embarrassing, I can potentially see why this isn’t bad. But the truth is that she is there, she is awful, she is unbearably moronic and she does ruin any little bits of skill that the drums or guitars bring in. After one of my friends declared Barnett his “new waifu” I decided to check this out, and after confronting him about this absolute nonsense, he made a comment along the likes of only enjoying it to impress girls at parties. This album is exactly the sort of think that those teenage girls who listen to “indie” as an image or a statement would lap up. They’ll talk about the bad vocals as “dylan-esque”, and will break into singing quotes from the frankly embarrassing lyrics whenever they can, because they’re SO ME XD, snapping up lines like “I want to wash out my head with turpentine cyanide” as if they’re extremely meaningful poetry. And jesus, I haven’t even mentioned the accent. If there was ever a convincing case for a nuke heading right to the middle of Australia’s eastern coast, this is it. An album filled with nonsense psuedo-meaningful ‘indie’ lyricism, complete with an image you’d expect one of those Sundance films advertised as indie (but actually aren’t), mostly forgettable instrumentation and songwriting, and one of the worst voices you’ve ever heard. Is there anything worse?
>>
>>60999070
Katie (Waxahatchee) & Allison (Swearin') Crutchfield - Oblivion [Grimes cover]

https://soundcloud.com/rookiemag/oblivion-katie-and-allison/s-FrRrL
>>
>>60999151
10/10 pasta
>>
>>60999151
listen cockface...you are the most vile cumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a wank to "big tit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.

Be warned.
>>
>>60999070
I genuinely love her debut album. Easily up there in my AOTY list if I even had one.
>>
>>60999070
lol @ ppl who only hate her bcuz she isn't "waifu tier"
>>
>>60999151
>>60999192
okay you two, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, those posts honestly look fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my posts. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont post sht that was perviously on reddit. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that posts good posts, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty copy pastas on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>60999250
she is qtr than most of the waifus /mu/ worships though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.