[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that Three Dollar Bill Yall and Significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: limp-bizkit.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
limp-bizkit.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
So we can all agree that Three Dollar Bill Yall and Significant Other are actually good albums right?

And that every member of LB minus Fred are talented musicians right?
>>
>>60997843
He actually only sucks when he raps. If they just went the Incubus/Deftones route they would have been pretty good.
>>
>>60997843
yes
>>
>>60997843
Dawg, Chocolate Starfish was the jam. I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>60997843
>So we can all agree that Three Dollar Bill Yall and Significant Other are actually good albums right?
I don't know about good, but they're not terrible.
>And that every member of LB minus Fred are talented musicians right?
I'll give you Wes, and I have no argument with the rhythm section. DJ Lethal is horrible and has always been horrible.
>>
>>60997996
Yeah honestly I forgot about Lethal since he isn't in the bad now and he didn't really do shit during their heyday.

I was mostly referring to Wes with that talent musicians comment. Though John Otto is a decent drummer
>>
>>60997843
Well, I unironically enjoy Nookie.

>>60997885
Yeah his rapping is mostly super corny. He can't sing as well as Brandon or Chino but it would have been interesting to see them go down that route.
>>
>>60998176
>He can't sing as well as Brandon or Chino
This is true, and could be part of the reason he resorted to rapping more than half of the time.
Although, his singing on Results May Vary isn't bad by any stretch. The best tracks on there are the ones where he sings, plus lyrically he is pretty on point.

His raps are corny nonetheless, go figure.
>>
I unironically like Break Stuff, probably their plebiest song from that era.

I never liked Nookie
>>
>>60998260
I've actually never listened to Results May Vary in full as I didn't really delve too deeply into Limp Bizkit.

>>60999199
I just think Nookie quite successfully incorporates a nice hip hop groove. Probably the best rapping I've heard Fred do as well
>>
>>60999259
Results May Vary is the logical followup to Chocolate Starfish. It features more songs where Fred sings, and also features more ridiculous rap songs. Production value is slightly lower, though it features Snoop Dogg which arguably ups the profile of guest artists.

In all: Half of the album is so-so to okay, while the other half is shit. Particularly the song featuring Snoop Dogg.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.