[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of this? I love it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: archymarshall-anewplace2drown.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
archymarshall-anewplace2drown.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
What does /mu/ think of this? I love it
>>
>>60994013
I miss his guitar because he was a good player, but I am not surprised by the new direction he is taking and I do enjoy this
>>
>>60994013
it's good
but i don't think it's as solid of a follow up as he could have made, and thought we would have gotten after all this time
>>
>>60994267
is not a follow up of king krule's thing though. it's more a side-project with his brother but with the same heart of a main project. i liked
>>
i'd rather just listen to dean blunt
>>
>>60994052
it's not a new direction, it's another thing
>>
>>60994013
what the fuck is it. It's just a fucking tree
>>
>>60994329
fair enough
but in terms of just the next musical output of archy's following 6FBTM, i expected more
it's a fine listen but doesn't hold much
>>
>>60994435
Read the file name
>>
>>60994013
its honeslty just okay
>>
>>60994435
archy marshall's (known as king krule) new album. a multimedia art project with his brother. it's a book, music album and have a short clip about it too. and it's good music, he's talented
>>
i would also like to wrap a bench around a tree thanks OP that would look great under the oak
>>
>>60994441
yeah, i understand what you say too but idk maybe it make more sense with the book read
>>
>>60994329
vai dormi jao
>>
>>60994342
wow thank you for making me realize why i wasn't vibing with this.

it's okay, but there are much better artists making much better music in this same vein, like dean blunt
>>
I'm not gonna buy it but I might stream it again if I'm in the mood for something tight and chill.
>>
>>60994013
5/10. This thing is pretty much the definition of average and uninteresting outside of Arise Dear Brother. Whole thing is very charted territory and he doesn't do anything new.

Try Dimlite or Dean Blunt or something if you like this, similar style that I think is done better
>>
miojoindie
>>
>>60994758
miojoindie
>>
>>60994782
neoneopsicodelia
>>
>>60994673
Dean Blunt kinda sucks though. The Redeemer has to be one of the most overhyped neo-mu albums.
>>
>>60994805
i'm a big fan of the redeemer, but the /mu/ circlejerk probably does overhype it. have you heard black metal? that's a much better record imo
>>
>>60994717
and here we have our pretentious music "journalist" of the day
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 329x328
>mfw i was posting archy years ago and nobody replied
>>
>>60995918
okay Arch, good job on the album btw
>>
>>60995951
thanks dawggg
do you reckon i drop a album under the king krule moniker?
>>
>>60994805
>The Redeemer has to be one of the most overhyped neo-mu albums.
what other "neo-mu" albums are there?
>>
>>60996029
it certainly would attract more attention
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.