[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flaming Lips Hot Sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Flaming Lips hot sauce.jpg (420 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Flaming Lips hot sauce.jpg
420 KB, 1024x768
Fucking dropped so hard.

Fuck that midlife crisis sellout Coyne and his gimmicks and money making schemes.
>>
good thread
>>
>>60992695
Wayne Coyne I swear. Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>60992695
Pretty funny 2bh, looks like okay hot sauce as well
>>
>>60992695
is it spicy though? I remember in a pitchfork video. He said he wanted to come out with vibrating panties.
>>
>>60992695

White people and their fancy beers and hot sauces, christ
>>
>>60992695
literally every washed up rock star in their 40's/50's has a line of hot sauce out, it's bizarre. who actually buys that shit?
>>
>>60992734
yeah looks tasty
>>
File: twat.png (40 KB, 471x239) Image search: [Google]
twat.png
40 KB, 471x239
Keep shilling you hairy minge-faced cunt
>>
>>60992695
i was shopping for hot sauce the other day and found a reasonably priced brand that looked like it had solid ingredients, then i saw it was the guy from the offspring's brand of hot sauce and i got tapatio instead.
>>
>>60992834
hahaha wtf
>>
>>60992695
Turn Me On was in a commercial for Best Buy or Target or Wal-Mart.

Do You Realize? was in a commercial for Ford or Honda or something.

It's over man.
>>
File: gringo bandito.jpg (282 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
gringo bandito.jpg
282 KB, 1024x1024
>>60992834
wow
>>
I'm a hot sauce fan and I wouldn't mid trying this
>>
>>60992695
So you think he thinks he's going to strike it rich? It might be one of the most perfect names for a hot sauce. Wayne was probably approached by a guy who begged him to be able to use the name and artwork. Doesn't change the fact that Wayne is a silly, self-indulgent twat, but you can't hate him for this.
>>
>>60992695
Looks pretty good, I'd try it
>>
Why doesn't Steve stop him?
>>
>>60993090
Because it's Wayne's band and he's a fucking dictator.

Steven is far and away the most talented in the band but Wayne could drop him in a second if he wanted to. The band is Steven's livelihood and I don't think he'd want to put his position in jeopardy.
>>
he just does shit for fun and because he can, its not like he is looking to make an industry out of any of his ideas, theyre always limited edition shit, why get so fucking assblasted about it
>>
>>60993191
but Wayne wouldn't drop him. When Steve got that "spider bite" on his hand, wayne thought they would have to break up the band. And then they didn't. I think it's as much steven's band as wayne's, and both of them know it
>>
>>60993258
Because he's an untalented racist sellout midlife crisis fucking hack who fucks miley cyrus
>>
>>60992834
you did right to pass on it. when you first taste it it's got some promising flavor, but it never builds up from there & ends up really bland. fitting, really.
>>
>>60993349
wow its like you formed your own opinion of him and not one skewed by shitposting on /mu/
>>
>>60992834
>tapatio
my nigga
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.