[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to my first rock concert tonight. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I'm going to my first rock concert tonight.

What should I expect/what should I do to have the best experience?
>>
>>60989666
Music. Performed live.
>>
>>60989666
Drugs
>>
Ear plugs. No kidding. It protects your ear, and filters a lot of extraneous noise and shouting from the ambiance so you can just hear the awesome music cleaner than you normally would.

If it's Muse, holy shit, you in for a fantastic show. I'm not a fan but their shows are something else.
>>
Going to see Muse next month, can't fucking wait
>>
Muse have really great shows even when the music sucks they/the audience make up for it with all the energy.
>>
bring earplugs. You might not need them, but you might, and they charge out the ass if you want to buy them at the venue.
>>
>>60989666
Just enjoy it man. Don't worry about the girl next to you or where you friend is. Just go with it. Make sure you give homage to our dark lord \~~/. I forget how to do that symbol. \^^/ you know what I mean
>>
>>60989666
And if you buy a shirt, hang it over your shoulder or tuck it into your waste. DON'T WEAR IT. Don't be that guy
>>
>>60990189
/thread
>>
>>60990230
why tho
>>
>>60990340
Because. It's just what you do. 20,000 other people bought that shirt too. Bet you none of them will wear it. It's just a thing
>>
>>60990340
I saw a couple of dudes (friends) wearing the same shirt they just bought, walking together through the corridor. A couple of really hot girls stared laughing at them and said something smart. Like "nice shirt" Everyone looked at them and started laughing. I probably just saved you an awkward moment. Better than learning the hard way
>>
>>60989666
enjoy being pushed around for 2-3 hours with no escape, having your toes stood on, breathing in the stench of sweaty people and the music is so loud you cant hear it properly
>>
>>60991001
Nice Derrick downer. If your a young dude don't drink too much. Forget about drugs. Have a sneaky spliff if you must. But just enjoy it
>>
>>60990384
>>60990464
you might as well not buy the damn shirt anyway if people ridicule you for wearing the band shirt in the concert.
>>
>>60990464
>I can't do something if other people might laugh at me
>I'm more worried about what others think rather than having fun
>implying there's an etiquette for concerts

Confirmed for major b8a.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.