[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this. http://strawpoll.me/6247965/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: AHFOD.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
AHFOD.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
Let's settle this.
http://strawpoll.me/6247965/
>>
Viva La Vida is better than any Radiohead album
>>
Viva La Vida
>>
>>60987212
X&Y by far.
>>
The Blue Room is god-tier.
>>
>>60987275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKEexrjwyU
>Even having to ask
>>
>>60987212
Why the hell did you include all live albums
>>
>>60987349
tbf the live album versions of some of their songs (e.g. Death And All His Friends and The Hardest Part on Leftrightleftrightleft) BTFO the studio versions.
>>
>>60987349
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Live 2012. Your welcome.
>>
>>60987212
Parachutes and Viva la vida are great, the rest is just bland and generic pop rock.
>>
A Rush of Blood to the Head > Parachutes > Viva la Vida > their early shit cuz it has some of the same stuff as Parachutes > the rest of their bullshit catalog
>>
>>60987238
Nice meme pleb
>>
>more people think A Head Full Of Dreams and Mylo Xyloto are their best releases than people who think Prospekt's March is their best
Disgusting. Good job Ghost Stories isn't higher than PM too or I would literally be considering suicide to escape this world right now.
>>
>>60987318
I know its not popular, but I never got the hate. Its to me an order of magnitude better than their other stuff.
>>
>>60987212
Viva la Vida because based Eno
>>
Is there a single good track on Head full of Dreams? I've only listened twice and that's probably enough desu. One Man Army is fine I guess? But it's 6 minutes long and transitions into some bullshit.
>>
>>60987899
it's a hidden track called X Marks The Spot, and like the rest of the album, no, it's totally all shit

the closest thing to a good track is Up & Up with its Hey Jude-aping chord progression during the chorus

I literally have never seen a band hit the wall this hard in all my life.
>>
>tfw Chris Martin becomes less gloomy and finally seems to be in a good place in his personal life
>tfw it makes for awful, AWFUL music
It's a fucking shame but I don't see a solution, a lot of good music is born out of conflict (e.g. Fleetwood Mac - Rumours)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.