[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all white artists so fucking liberal and self-hating...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8
File: casacuckas.png (416 KB, 802x641) Image search: [Google]
casacuckas.png
416 KB, 802x641
Why are all white artists so fucking liberal and self-hating...
>>
the real issue here is that a spic's trying to pass himself off as white
>>
Why is everyone on this website just as whiny and defensive as the SJWs
>>
>>60985447
because they're idiot edgy middle class white teenage shut ins.
>>
>>60985389
>Julian CASABLANCAS
>White

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>60985479
are you trying to set the record for the most buzzwords used in one post?
>>
>>60985389
>julian casablancas
>white
>>
>>60985389
Did you miss this guy sucking MLK's dick for 7 days on twitter?
>>
Why do liberals love talking about white or male privilege so much instead of upper class privilege?
>>
>>60985492
Did you read op's post?

>>60985508
I love this meme.
>>
>>60985489
>>60985508
Its literally in his name
>>
>>60985535
because they're all upper class, obviously

feminism and veganism are rich people problems
>>
>>60985447
SJWs whine about pronouns. Anti-SJWs whine about people saying "I apologize for [race], we're the worst".
>>
File: kind of offensive term tbh.png (65 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
kind of offensive term tbh.png
65 KB, 625x367
>>60985535
Why do you think?
>>
Okay, so Julian Casablancas is an idiot a lot of the time. Apologizing "on behalf of white people" is an empty meaningless bullshit gesture.

But all this "every white person who is liberal and admits being white gives you an unfair advantage in life is a self-hating kek" bullshit is also really really dumb.

As long as you can say the sentence "at least I'm white" and have it make sense, then you know white supremacy is still a thing. It's not a complicated concept.

Only reason you'd be clutching so hard at your white privilege is that your whiteness is all you have going for you. Like "at least I'm white" is the only nice thing you can say about yourself.

Well buck up, get your shit together, wise up, take a step into the twenty first century, and vote liberal.
>>
>>60985545
>>60985569

It was a rethorical question I know they are all assholes who would never admit that too much money is the root of all evil so they rather focus on evil white christian men.
>>
>>60985389
I love this false equivalence.
>>
>>60985389

>Casablancas

spic detected
>>
>>60985389
Tbf, white people do some dumb ass shit. I wouldn't say they're the worst, but getting high with a ton of white middle class kids was a fucking laugh. All 'I'm an experienced stoner' but doing all the shit tv says you do when your high. I think white people are just the most lame.
>>
>>60985553
Both are annoying
>>
File: 1419186221755.gif (545 KB, 512x410) Image search: [Google]
1419186221755.gif
545 KB, 512x410
You know, I don't know much about Casablancas' personality outside his music, so I don't know if this is par for the course. I am also not going to go search out that dumb clickbait article.

However, I get the feeling this is wildly misrepresented or out of context. I have a hard time believing anyone, regardless of if they are being legitimate or facetious, wording that in such a robotic fucking way unless they were making a joke. How can someone even fucking say a sentence like that with a straight face? It doesn't flow. Seriously, try and think of someone saying that out loud, how the fuck do they even deliver that?

I doubt he said it like that, or meant it like they want to make it sound.
>>
The white woman is no longer bound to a male's economic stability since she makes her own money. This in turn allows her a greater variety of selection where it comes to potential mates as she no longer needs to think about economic stability when choosing one but rather strong genes only. Naturally the black male is a superior specimen of a strong muscled hung male that promotes the thought in the white woman's brain that he will supply a better chance at stronger superior offspring. This is a natural curve in evolution and we should expect a new stronger strain of human beings in the coming centuries.

This in turn means a better world, better life ahead, via the wombs of white women who shall create broods of a superior humanity.
>>
>>60986088
P A S T A
A
S
T
A
>>
File: 1420031461118.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
1420031461118.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>60986088
>>
I was pretty sure you didnt call me up here just to shoot the shit
>>
>>60985535
exactly, but they're never at fault though it's all white male
>>
>>60985389
Because pain is our muse
>>
This is old as fuck but man fuck him. He thinks hes like better than other white people and somehow that kind of sweeping jesture is anything other than completely empty.
>>
>>60986343
This is me. Don't use this fags cause I'm pretty sure I've plagiarised it from somewhere. Maybe? If not it's pretty good. Then again so am I. But pretty sure
>>
>>60985543
Julian Whitehouse lmao xD
>>
Jewlian C.ucksablackass
>>
>>60986414
Me again. Denmantau. Funny thing is I've never heard this. I'm sure they plagiarised it. Good on em. Wankers. Crap song
>>
>>60985586
>IT'S THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY PEOPLE
>>
Discussing racism? Okay. But no discussion about racism ever warrants a "sorry for my race", because no one speaks for their whole race.
>>
I'd hate myself too if I was white. You guys are literally mutations of and genetically inferior to black people.
>>
>>60985586
There is no such thing as racial superiority, it is simply an excuse for others (liberals) who are too lethargic to work to get the things that others have.
>>
>>60986592
Says the white person
>>
Oh boy I love threads where SJWs and MRAs fling shit at each other! They're my favorite!
>>
>>60986523
Get back to banging your sticks together chimp
>>
>>60986609
your insecurity for yourself is an excuse to lash out on other races
>>
>>60986609
Who rules the world again? We abolished slavery. You didn't beat us to gain your freedom. We have it to you. Be careful or we may take it back
>>
>>60986779
Gave^^^^
>>
>>60986738
>>60986779
Take your defensive sperg shit elsewhere
>>
>>60986716
funny how us "chimps" banging sticks together was the foundation for every genre you enjoy my friend
>>
>>60986902
How did I know you were gonna say that. Was gonna do a inb4 but thought I'd let you step in it yourself. True. Everything modern. Then we refine and perfect it. Everytime. Also your contribution has slowly destroyed music to the state it is today. Banging sticks together. From Beethoven to Kanye. Thanks for that
>>
>>60985409
Do you know the difference between europeans and indigenous south american people?
Are you that stupid?
>>
>>60985710
But anti-SJWs are right.
>>
>>60986993
>white people
>perfecting anything other than a casserole recipe
ok friend
>>
>>60986797
Look at OP's comment. If this thread isn't racial I don't know what is. Take your white guilt and choke on it pussy
>>
White people shouldn't comment on Black Lives Matter. it's not their issue, and they are part of the problem no matter what they do
>>
>>60987031
Yes I do. Also I know the difference between Africans and sout Americans. Africans atleast contributed something
>>
>>60985479
this is 100% true lmao. who'd of thought that generalizing white people would end racism?? not me, nigga
>>
>>60987068
But their replies had nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>60985569
she has a point with the romanticizing poverty thing, but who is she to degrade white rich people opinions, when she herself is white. and rich?
>>
>>60985389
marketing. artists like this make music for teenagers that use tumblr, and people tend to be mindlessly liberal at such a young age. the real question is why any adult would be paying attention to that kind of music.
>>
>>60987117
I'm not generalising white people, I'm generalising the type of person who is on anime board, is a racist who doesnt believe there is a racism problem or uses the word kek.

You idiot.
>>
>>60987049
Nice one. Pointing out another thing. Plus everything else. Science, architecture, art. Do I go on? Oh wait. Your good at sports. So now you can bang stocks together and bounce a ball. Don't worry, quite happy in my "Ivory" tower. Just don't like the reverse racism cause your the first to call it to get sympathy. How's your black pride? Just don't talk out of school. You've gotta go to begin with
>>
>>60987181
fucks sake and i forgot there was a filter, you know what I meant.
>>
>>60987084
Good thing he's not white.
>>
>>60985586
>vote liberal
i'd rather not vote for anyone in this election, thank you very much. white supremacy isn't really a thing. what is a thing is class-ism, which is amplified by racism. society sees a bigger difference between a poor white and a poor black, but a small difference in a rich white and a rich black, as long as all these people live similar lifestyles. and the people saying that "at least i'm white" would be glad to tell you that their race is supreme, but this is not how majority white people act or think. lastly, your "get with the times" statement is just garbage converted to text.
>>
>>60987103
Then why you said the descendant of a spanish is trying to pass as a white?
That's like saying an afroamerican is trying to pass as black. WTF is wrong with 'muricunts.
>>
>>60987191
you could literally google all the black contributions to those three things, especially art and science. not my fault it's not taught due to the history curriculum being whitewashed worldwide aside from one month out of the school year. you're pretty pathetic my friend.

>reverse racism
I'm crine
>>
Beethoven vs BBking
Some African booty scratcher vs ancient Greeks who invented music language. Discussion over
>>
>>60986460
I laughed
>>
>>60987339
But are they the majority? The leaders in their field? Thanks for your "contribution"
>>
File: 1388777972278.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1388777972278.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>60987344
>Beethoven
>ancient greek
>>
>>60987084
This is racist. The whole movement is actually racist. Why cause more racial tension instead of resolving it altogether? If you say black people cant racist against whites you have low intellect and deserve to ride on a short bus
>>
>>60987388
It's very easy to be a leader in your field when you're enslaved or considered subhuman by the general public.
>>
>>60987344
You seem to be be neglecting the fact that dey wuz kingz n sheeit
>>
>>60987335
Think you got mixed up there with someone else's post. Unless you consider Beethoven a Spanish descendant? Still European anyways
>>
>>60987339
We wuz Kings and sheet. Nice delusion
>>
>>60987084
BLM is so directionless and beneath the surface it's just an agitator group funded by Soros
>>
>>60987388
you guys needed Egyptian, Mayan, and Aztec science to even get started bruh shut the fuck up. on top of that, when the leaders in the field were prospering, blacks were either enslaved or living in a country that was invaded by a European nation. senpai just stop lmao
>>
File: folder.jpg (461 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
461 KB, 800x800
>>60987344
wew
>>
>>60987420
There was a reason for that consideration. You consider banging two sticks together music
>>
>>60987339
>peanut butter
>tire necklace burning method

Lmao
>>
>>60987476
yes i know mayans and aztecs weren't black, but they weren't white either.
>>
>>60987389
Both European. Keep up
>>
>>60987476
We wuz Kings bruz. I can't. I don't have the energy. Mayan influence? Hmmm
>>
>>60987498
You've gotta stop learning history from Facebook and pro black YouTube vids. You deserve a real education. No ones stopping you
>>
This thread is cancer, also does black people even browse /mu/ lmao
>>
>>60987428
None of the related posts mention Beethoven.
>Niggawut.jpg
>>
>>60987476
You know South Americans didn't even have the wheel don't you? Guess what. Neither did Africans. You should use indian and Arabic culture. They made real contributions. There you go. Gave you a leg up. As usual
>>
>>60985698
Actually, you mean to say middle class people are lame. People seem to equate "whiteness" with being middle class. The most hilarious thing about people talking about "how white things are", is that they themselves have grown up surrounded by "white" enculturation, and are they themselves the product of what they're mocking. It's like they fail to realize that they're culturally "white" too, no matter what their biological race is. Fourth/third or even often second generation immigrants are essentially part of the "white" culture unless they grow up in an enclave.
>>
>>60987415
Whites aren't a minority, so hate against them isn't considered racism. Still hate tho
>>
>>60987852
Sorry bud but we're all "equal" now. You wanted it this way. So no sympathy for you anymore. You weak piece of crap
>>
>>60987852
Not where I live
>>
>>60987936
we never actually became equal, SJW's just started working towards blacks being better than whites cause it works faster. It's not the right move and in a few hundred years we'll just end up where we are now, just flipped, but hey, we're getting results! Who cares!
>>
>>60987852
my town is 50% black, cunt
>>
>>60986493
xDDD it's meaningless to spell the century out because you could spell any century any time right my stormfriend!!1
>>
>>60987852
Actually is racist to hate on any race minority or not you racist
>>
>>60988036
not true
>>
>>60988047
It's racist to judge people based on their race. That's what it means, not more.
>>
>>60988047
you are a racist
>>
>>60985569
only rich white males use it? so every working class white dude angry that metallica "sold out" is rich? major kekels
>>
>>60988075
Nah, 'social scientists' decided racism is only if you are coming from a position of 'power' ie. being white in America.

Being offensive to white people is just racial prejudice, but not racism.
>>
>>60985569

she's got a point but grimes is the 1% now so she really cant say shit
>>
>>60988181
Deluded spastic. Product of the Facebook education system. Like it was said above. Go get a proper education. No one is stopping you, except your admiration for "gangster life". You deserve to be dumb and pass that onto your imbecile children. Oh well. They'll be my children's slaves. Atleast we're getting results
>>
>>60988181
holy shit dude please pick up a book
>>
File: Back to pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Back to pol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>60985389
>>
>>60988274
She's scum. And probably takes black dick so who cares. Her genes are now out of our pool. Thankyou nice white Jesus, that most of your race worship lol
>>
>>60988375
Ridiculous isn't it. But shhh. We want them dumb
>>
File: prussian blue.jpg (104 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
prussian blue.jpg
104 KB, 600x661
what white supremacist music does /mu/ listen to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJA0kSPAYI&ab_channel=alanthefirst
>>
The half smart black people left when they found out "sheet weez wuznt kings". Honestly we've been trying to drag them into advance civilisation for 300 yrs or so now. Bout time we gave up. I mean look how well Africa is doing now governing themselves. Was a nice idea but not realistic and now we run the risk of them dragging us down with them. Troubling times
>>
>>60988471
Dude? Jail bait. Nice sentiment. Anything with strings that I can hear over the beat
>>
Thank god I've learned to separate an artist from his work. I love the Strokes; albums like Is This It and Room on Fire have been in my listening rotation for years. A lot of good memories. I've never enjoyed Julian as a person though and he's an awful live singer.
>>
>>60987084
All Lives Matter, not Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>60987622
>also does black people even browse /mu/ lmao

Black people invented 90% of the music you listen to white fuccboi.
>>
>>60987344
>Beethoven
>Ancient Greek

And you want to be taken seriously? Topkek.
>>
>>60985389
Why do white supremacist faggots shitpost on /mu/
>>
>>60986993
>Then we refine and perfect it. Everytime.

Except jazz, blues, soul, R&B, pop, funk, hip hop, reggae, etc., were undoubtedly all done better by blacks. I'll give you the privilege of thinking rock, pop and EDM were done better by whites, but it doesn't change the fact that none of those genres would exist without blacks. So try harder next time, whitey.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.