[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /mu/, I don't get this album. Bitty short songs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Low_(album).jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Low_(album).jpg
43 KB, 300x300
Help me /mu/, I don't get this album.

Bitty short songs, random instrumentals, I really wanted to love this but am struggling.
>>
then you are a faggot because Low is a great album
>>
>>60983778
i had similiar problem, but listen to whole album without distractions few more times and ended really liked it
Production is so great and innovative, i love catchy yet experimental sounding songs, and i really like more melancholic etheral second size. Its pretty rockist music tho
>>
>>60983778
The closer is GOAT

I don't really care for the rest though
>>
>>60983821

Thank you, I will give it a few more tries then.
>>
>>60983778
DON'T YOU WONDER SOMETIMES
>>
>>60983821
>Its pretty rockist music tho
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>60984352
'BOUT SOUND AND VISION
>>
>>60983821
>pretty rockist music tho

What do you mean ? i'm not sure about the definition of rockist but don't they despise anything electronic ?
>>
>>60983821#
>pretty rockist music tho

What do you mean ?
>>
LATELY I'VE BEEN BREAKING GLASS IN YOUR ROOM AGAIN
>>
Did you at least enjoy "Always Crashing in the Same Car"? It's one of my favorite Bowie songs. Give it a good listen.
>>
>>60984679
>>60984642
>>60984537
It doesn't mean anything. That's literally a meaningless phrase
>>
>>60984695

DON'T LOOK

AT THE CARPET
>>
>>60985108
I WROTE SOMETHING AWFUL ON IT

WEEEEWOOOOO
>>
YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE GIRL WITH GREY EYES
>>
>>60983778
Not strange to not like a lot of what bowie did. The thing is, he done so much, that you love a lot of what he did also. True chameleon. True evolving artist. Enjoy the ride. It goes up and down
>>
BEEEE MYYYY WIIIIIFE
>>
>>60984695
I think he says "baby" not "lately".
>>
>>60985145
And here he says "drew" and not "wrote".
>>
>>60985145
YOU'RE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON

BUT YOU GOT PROBLEMS
>>
If you think the songs are too short and dont like the instrumentals, i highly recommend Station to Station.
>>
SHARE BRIDE FAILING STAR
>>
>>60985328

Thanks I'll give it a go.
>>
JASMINE
>>
>>60983778
why would you force yourself to like something? give it a few more listens and see if it grows on you, otherwise you can just enjoy the rest of bowie's discography.
>>
>>60984679
>>60984537
>>60984642
album is fully appreciated as whole what is a rockist idea
>>
>A New Career In A New Town
>that distant harmonica just crying out and fading
>>
>>60985328
Why do people regard station to station as his best album? I thought most of the songs were forgettable. I only listened to it 3 times though
>>
SO DEEP IN YOUR ROOM
>>
Sort of related...

Can anybody offer me songs with the resonating guitar effect?

I demonstrate: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fnstwN7YDz
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.