[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Black Sabbath song on Black Sabbath album by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1449929331780.jpg (22 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
1449929331780.jpg
22 KB, 400x589
>It's a Black Sabbath song on Black Sabbath album by Black Sabbath
>>
that song killed my ipod (true story)
>>
>>60982740
(not true by the way)
>>
>>60982730
Personally, I love that shit and wish more bands did it. Wilco did it...who else?
>>
>>60982740
>Artists:

>Queens of the Stone Age
>Queens of The Stone Age
>>
>>60982730
i dont get this, i always thought everyone hated stp because they were a clone band, i mean fucking hell is this serious? you must be joking if you think pearl jam are worse, pearl jam are the greatest band of all time you cunt, how dare you, the way stone gossard and mike mccready seamlessly blend hard rock with pop is utterly earth shaking, i dare you to find one person who has one genuine criticism of pearl jam, they will go down in history as one of the best rock bands to emerge out of the u.s, dont even get me started on eddie vedders voice, he literally oozes talent and presence, he is not only a relatable front man, he has just the right amount of mojo to give their live shows that ''arena rock'' feel

fuck you cunt
>>
>>60982748
Nobody.
>>
>>60982748
wavves
warpaint I think
>>
>>60982748
Bad Company
>>
>>60982748
Bad Religion
>>
>>60982748
Lucifers Friend
>>
>>60982748
Death Grips
>>
>>60982748
the 1975
>>
>>60982748
black sabbath
>>
>>60982748
Run The Jewels
>>
>>60982748
Iron Maiden
>>
>The Party's Over
>not Talk Talk
>Talk Talk - Talk Talk - Talk Talk
>>
>>60982844
don't forget Black Sabbath
>>
>>60982748
Slowdive (on an EP though)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.