[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE CIGARETTES LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: mac-de-marco.jpg (184 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
mac-de-marco.jpg
184 KB, 640x429
DUDE
CIGARETTES
LMAO
>>
e epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :)))))))
>>
>>60982752
DUDE
AUTISM
LMAO
>>
>>60982705
MODERN
DAY
NILSSON
>>
>>60982783
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
File: 1425482982393ll.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1425482982393ll.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>60982752
THERE HE IS
>>
Bringing the rock n roll attitude back to a genre that was becoming to serious. I love mac and his goofball attitude if it means that he keeps writing the best music like he does
>>
>not vaping
>>
>>60982818
>this

yes
>>
don't get all this hate, he's allright

one of my favorite artist too
>>
He's a chill funny guy and his music is hella trippy, makes me feel like im on drugs but its just music lol
>>
>>60982968
it's not hate. people make their memes but the only people that hate mac demarco are newfags that misinterpret the memes as hate. the goofball meme was always just a joke.
>>
Just got the Another One Demos yesterday. Almost better than the real album itself.
>>
>listening to meme demarco unironically
>>
What the fuck do people see in his music, really?
>>
look at his goofy little cap!
>>
>>60983502
It's chill music that's easy to listen to

Sorta like father John misty, stone Roses and fleet foxes
>>
>>60983502
I reckon most of his fans see him as a fashion icon and goofball comedian bro who happens to make music that despite being soulless, has enough gimmicks in it to be passable
>>
>>60983572
What do you mean soulless?
>>
>>60983572
Oh come on, calling Mac DeMarco soulless isn't fair. He may be a bit formulaic within his own music but to call him soulless just shows you've never given his stuff a listen.
>>
get me a contract man
>>
>>60983521
what
>>
>>60983784
agreed. people throw around buzzwords like soulless when they really mean something else, like boring or whatever. his music isn't soulless, he seems really open and vulnerable in his recordings
>>
>>60982861
Bruh
>>
File: 1447982249522.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447982249522.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
i think everybody goes thru the meme demarco phase than just gets bored of him.

had like 4k mac plays on my old last.fm seen/read every interview than Another one came out and just ruined him for me, tho salad days was the begining of the end, let it go and brother was just so fucking lazy 2 songs back2back with barely a chord change.than lazy sampling of chamber of relfection tho it's a nice song.

now I can only stomach makeout videotape and his demos. Feel like connan mockasin is way better than him in songwriting and guitar work/production but lacks the warm personality and image that the kids crave about it.

right now I rather listen to sun kil,moon,john fahey,bruce springsteen,grizzly bear and smog than demarco for easy listening

feel like his fans are just new ones recycled really. I know he got a shit ton more when wiz khalifa sampled him.
>>
>>60984046

>like the music
>hate the fanbase
happens too often
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.