[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has spend their New Years Eve alone on /mu/ listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449679227394.jpg (59 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1449679227394.jpg
59 KB, 482x427
Who else has spend their New Years Eve alone on /mu/ listening to your favorite album?
>>
i haven't listened to my all-time favourite album in close to a year now
i've been wanting to go back to it but i feel like i should wait for a special time
i might listen to it on new years eve and time it in such a way that the album's end coincides exactly with midnight
that would be fucking cool thanks for the idea anon
>>
I wish. I have to spend it with my parents. I'd rather spend it alone. Somehow that would be less sad.
>>
I spent last New Years on /tv/ and we talked about the worst things ever broadcasted on the news
>>
I've hiked into the woods at midnight for the last 3 years as a ritual to reflect upon the world.
Walking in the cold air gets your circulatory system going.
You hear muffled fireworks from afar and it does not really concern you.
8/10 comfy would recommend
>>
>>60980281
me. the whole time between nov 2014 and may 2015 was the worst period of my fucking life so far and things like spending the new year's eve alone on /mu/ was pretty much the highest point of it.
>>
>>60980281
me
>tfw havent had friends in years and ive entirely forgotten what its like to be valued and loved by other humans
>>
Advise for everybody ITT:

>go to doctor
>get diagnosed with autism
>get sent to autistic meetups with other autists
>meet autistic grills
>have autistic sex
>>
File: 1391869182287.jpg (43 KB, 249x370) Image search: [Google]
1391869182287.jpg
43 KB, 249x370
I did. It was nice.
>>
>>60980281
hope kayla will too ^^
>>
>>60980315
I spent last year on /mu/ waiting for Jenny Death
>>
i'll spend it here shitposting with you all
>>
>>60981337
>he doesn't know how introversion works.
Pride is a bitch for introverts.
>>
>>60981337
Thanks friend

Also nice 1337
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.