[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Played guitar for 4 years >Joined Jazz Band >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: meme.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>Played guitar for 4 years
>Joined Jazz Band
>Literally easiest fucking instrument
>no skill involved
>ashamed to play this piece of shit
>learning flute fuck you if you like guitar.
>>
>>60980235
nice bait but still bait.
>>
Also fuck you if you look the douchebags in that picture.
>>
>>60980244
Legit not even bait. This instrument is fucking garbage compared to basically every brass and string instrument.
>>
>>60980235
>Literally easiest fucking instrument
That's the bass guitar.
>>
>>60980235
>>60980393
> Literally easiest fucking instrument
Thats's flute
>>
>>60980235
>play guitar for 4 years
>become skilled with it
>join jazz band
>literally easy to play because I'm skilled with it
Huh?
>>
>>60980253
every instrument is easy if you suck.
>>
>>60980235
top b8. that band looks like they're really keeping rock alive
>>
>>60980393
I'm going to start fighting people who make this joke.
>>
>>60980235
shouldnt it be the other way around? like you were in a jazz band and then joined another band as a guitarist? or am i reading it wrong
>>
Playing jazz guitar is difficult if you want to be properly good at it, working with inversions and different chord voicings. It's about mastery of theory as well as practice.
I agree that the guitar is overrated, and despite the fact I play guitar, I fucking HATE guitarists. They can play E minor pentatonic fast and they think they're hot shit.

Piano is the true patrish instrument, although my favourite will always be the bass clarinet
>>
>>60980253
>trumpet or pretty much any other horn
>literally CAN'T even play chords
>literally only have to play single note melodies or harmonies
>and that's all you can be expected to do
>this is literally the extent of what can be done

no
>>
File: kek.jpg (13 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13 KB, 280x280
>>60980235
>guitar is to easy
>learns flute instead
>one of the easiest instruments they teach to kids in elemantary school

hahhahhaha
>>
>Jazz
>Guitar
Gross.
>>
>>60980412
/thread
>>
>>60980235
>playing flute in jazz band
u wot
>>60980774
That's the recorder you fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.