[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things you are sick of in music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: unamused.jpg (13 KB, 317x330) Image search: [Google]
unamused.jpg
13 KB, 317x330
>listening to a song
>the title of the song is in not in the lyrics of it at all
>the title is completely unrelated to the contents of the song

Can artists stop with this shit? Also long ass song names like "I'd hate to be you when lying is the most fun a lawyer made us change the name of this song "
>>
I'm not sure why you're letting song titles interfere with your enjoying the album

I either like them or don't pay attention to them
>>
>>60977833
>love most of the music on of Montreal albums
>song titles are the most obnoxious things imaginable and genuinely bug me

why
>>
>>60977833
What if the song is instrumental?
>>
>>60977833
lol its fucking music, would a untitled painting make the painting less enjoyable?
>>
>>60977861
>>60977921
I don't think OP was implying that his pet peeve hindered his enjoyment.
>>
Personally I find it really boring when the title is in the lyrics, like it shows a complete lack of creativity as far as titling goes
The best titles are the ones that aren't explicitly spoken in their respective songs but directly relate to the themes/emotions in the song

Also yeah, if the song's instrumental you're kinda fucked aren't you OP, whereas I'm just fine as long as the title matches the sound
>>
>>60977833
>X song
>>
>>60978016
This guy said it all.

Shut it down.
>>
I - V - vi - IV
>>
tbqhwyf im a sucker for overwrought pretentious shit, as long as its not half-assed. you gotta commit. esp esp if its instrumental/soundscape shit. the titles gotta set the mood bruh.
>>
>>60978132
r u serious ive never even heard those chords before
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.