[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you tell me /mu/? I just listened to the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (259 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
259 KB, 1400x1400
Why didn't you tell me /mu/?

I just listened to the best electronic record I've heard all year

Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>60977589
it's really fucking great
>>
>>60977598
>last track builds up to the beginning of the first track
>when looped they titled read "Now I Am" "Become Death"

Would be corny as all hell in most other situations but the album is so fantastic I sort of love it anyways
>>
>>60977621
lol when I first heard it I gave it a 4/10 because I couldn't handle the weird glitch aspect
>>
>>60977667
I fell in love the second it started grooving and loved it even more when it started fucking with me

Haven't been this excited about hearing a new album in months 2bh
>>
>>60977688
glad you found it
>>
Cancer in the Water confirmed for best track, amirite?
>>
>>60977589
People talked about it a lot to the point where people that couldn't understand its greatness accused us of viral marketing.
>>
>>60978018
Honestly I can't fucking stop listening to The Cute
>>
>>60978146
This

And there are too many songs with constant strokes of genius for me to choose a favorite yet anyways
>>
>>60977667
the glitching is the whole reason I love it, it's like Justin Timberlake on a cassette that's been left out on a hot dashboard

>I
>AM
>HOPE
>I
>AM
>FEAR
>>
>>60978233
I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed Justin Timberlake comparisons. I've been describing it as Justin Timberlake on meth.
>>
>>60978294
>meth
Eh I'd try heroin and electroconvulsive therapy at the same time
>>
I love the lyrics on this, they sound like they're written by some ancient spirit or something
>>
>And the heart can't always feel it
>But the head can always dream it
>And then stop dreaming, be it:
>AND
>I
>WILL
>chukkachukkachukkachukkachukkachukka
>>
>>60978018
strange way to spell Those Who Can't,Cheat
>>
Did anybody else catch all the conspiracy theory references in this? Fluoride in the water supply, the grassy knoll, chemtrails, subliminal messaging, reptilians...
>>
>>60977589
One moment you're listening

three weeks later you come back with withdrawal symptoms craving for more, but there is no more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/clarenceclaritytv/videos
all these music videos are incredible, hope he makes more
>>
When I first listened to it I had no idea what it sounded like other than the greentexted genres about the download link. I was just downloading as many albums under "glitch mega" as I could find.

I couldn't quit going back to re-listen to it for a few months.
>>
>>60977589
it's fucking awesome, definitely one of my tops this year. it's like uncanny top 40 pop that makes you queasy and uncomfortable but in the best way
>>
Literally listening to this right now for the first time in months, I remember why it's my AOTY

It's too bad it has a bit of a vaporwave cover, and the fact that his name is literally a reddit meme, I think that may turn some people off from listening to it
>>
>>60978494
Best song.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.