[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think The Gift completely ruins this otherwise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wlwh.jpg (5 KB, 220x223) Image search: [Google]
wlwh.jpg
5 KB, 220x223
Does anyone else think The Gift completely ruins this otherwise 10/10 album? It really pisses me off.
>>
>>60977302
it's definitely not a 10/10 even without the Gift, but the track does bring it down
>>
>not liking The Gift

get the fuck out
short attention span detected
>>
>>60977310
Pretty much this
>>
>>60977302
i used to think the same thing.

try listening to the instrumental only version found on the deluxe? it might help you appreciate how good it really is
>>
>>60977310
>>60977302
but The Gift is a good track
>>
>>60977302
i love the gift think it brings the album up
>>
>>60977302
The Gift is probably my favourite song on that album, but then again I'm a big fan of spoken word stuff. Did you also not like Murder Mystery?
>>
>>60977302
>>60977310
lol the gift is the second best song on an album of all good songs you plebs
>>
>>60977328
>>60977347
it's not necessarily a bad track, but after you hear it once or twice, it loses its fun

I adore the instrumental on it though
>>
>>60977324
this, except I was able to appreciate how good it really is even with the spoken word over it by simply focusing on the instrumental
>>
>>60977387

>after you hear it once or twice, it loses its fun

No it doesn't.
>>
i think people who hate the gift always listen to music with headphones
>>
>>60977324
or you could just listen to it through a right earphone
>>
>>60977840
I always listen to music with headphones and I love the Gift what am i
>>
File: dog-omg-face_2.jpg (55 KB, 605x808) Image search: [Google]
dog-omg-face_2.jpg
55 KB, 605x808
>>60977980
a kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.