[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some albums with similar feels? thanks guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: homepage_large.3a9d7a66.jpg (58 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.3a9d7a66.jpg
58 KB, 319x319
what are some albums with similar feels?

thanks guys
>>
Pick any Dashboard Confessional album and pretend the singer is half as talented.
>>
>>60976745

Yo Chris is p. good don't be hatin'.
>>
>>60976745
/thread, holy shit that was fast
>>
>>60976779

That's what you get with a subscription to trooth bombz
>>
>>60976745
is the music as mathy?
>>
>>60976880

Nah just emo and shit.
>>
File: paulbaribeau.jpg (261 KB, 1197x1200) Image search: [Google]
paulbaribeau.jpg
261 KB, 1197x1200
>>60976706
If the feels you're talking about are expressed by the singer delivering his lines with such sorrow it inversely sounds emotionless then I have the album for you (I hope you like folk)
>>
>>60976880

Okay,
65DaysofStatic
Spirit They're Gone
Friend/enemy
Clouddead
The Madcap Laughs
>>
>>60976899
but the music is half the feels
lyrics are only as good as what they're sung with you can't just whine into a mic and exoect me to feel
>>
>>60976982

Dawg just try it and see if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3fT20JVaQ&list=PL_pP2ZisoXz00M9sF9EfGjeFOc0iRd0GU
>>
>>60976964
You're really bad at giving recs.
>>
>>60977129

That ain't the trooth
>>
File: Ghost_Town_Owen.jpg (122 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Town_Owen.jpg
122 KB, 438x438
Most of Owen's stuff (my favorite album is pic related, the singer/guitarist for American Football is the sole member of Owen)

Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate)- What It Takes To Move Forward

This album has feels that are hard to come by, especially musically. It's very unique, which makes it hard to give good recs for.
>>
>>60977108
as far as acoustic goes this is awful, there are so many better artists for it that have better feels.
>>
>>60977270

Sorry for your shit taste friendo.
>>
>>60977292
if you're going to do acoustic you're singing needs to have more fucking weight to it. lyrics aren't anything if everything else isn't on par
>>
File: thistown.jpg (2 MB, 1688x1509) Image search: [Google]
thistown.jpg
2 MB, 1688x1509
Try the album Animals by the band This town needs guns they're pretty much my favorite math rock band and there is that emo feel with the vocals and all one of my favorite albums ever
>>
>>60977823
what math rock are they like? since the genre includes pretty much anything with guitars and drums and sometimes not even that
>>
I would also look up foxing if you are an american football fan. Capn jazz is pretty cool too
>>
>>60976706
Mineral - Endserenading
Empire! Empire! - What it Takes to Move Forward
>>
>>
File: Saetia.gif (55 KB, 420x270) Image search: [Google]
Saetia.gif
55 KB, 420x270
check out Appleseed Cast
shit twins by dads.
crywank maybe?
if youre looking for just overwhelming sadness i'd go for some giles corey or Low's I Could Live In Hope
>>
>>60977823
This album isn't very good. Skip it. It's literally "We listened to American Football" - The Album
>>
>>60981009
lol not really
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.