[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can go from Swans, Coil, DNA, Death Grips, and Faust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 0086 - IQrru8o.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0086 - IQrru8o.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>tfw you can go from Swans, Coil, DNA, Death Grips, and Faust one minute to Drake, Future, Juicy J, and Young Thug the next

who else /cultured/ here?

#AllMusicMatters
>>
>>60976140
KYS T B H
>>
>>60976140
Your white guilt won't save you from the rampaging black hordes, anon.
>>
>>60976140
Eclecticism =\= culture
>>
>>60976140
literally every single one of those artists are shit
>>
>It's okay to listen to shitty rap and pop
>but it's wrong to listen to butt rock

explain yourselfs
>>
>>60976169
it's a /pol/ meme you dip
>>
>Juicy J

pls leave
>>
>>60976238
who are your favorite artists
>>
I M C U L T U R E D T H O
>>
>>60976271
you see it really doesn't matter what I post because you will go out of your way to call whatever I post shit because I insulted your meme tier music taste
>>
>>60976165
this

you will never impress anyone by being down with the black kids, black or white, so you can just hang that shit up
>>
>>60976165
DUDE DEUS VEULT LMAO
>>
I see you with the eclectic taste OP. Keep expanding senpai, I respect you.
Some recs:
Stick Against Stone
Brainticket
Busdriver
Bad Rabbits
Under the Influence 2
>>
>>60976307
I wasn't that guy (of those artists I only like early Swans, Coil and DG). I was merely curious what you think is the superior type of music.
>>
>>60976140
ya but can you go to tim buckley or robert wyatt?
>>
>>60976355
scriabin, prokofiev, rautavarra, sibelius, mozart, bartok, varese, mingus, jobim, george benson, horace silver, eric dolphy
>>
>>60976445
ahh ok, so you like classical and jazz equivalents of Drake and Juicy J. got it, thanks.
>>
>>60976503
better than listening to swans family
>>
>>60976245

who says i don't
>>
>>60976511
nah, not really. not at all actually desu. pleb classical and jazz is much worse than even the worst of swans albums.
>>
Literally, sincerely kill yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.