[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure it's becoming so popular to hate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: To Pimp a Butterfly.jpg (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
To Pimp a Butterfly.jpg
119 KB, 1000x1000
I'm pretty sure it's becoming so popular to hate this album that pretty soon everyone here is gonna start praising it again because it'll be "normie" to hate it
>>
just like the death grips
>>
>>60968909
yeah exactly
>>
Album is fucking egregious.
>>
>>60968898
Kendrick is a rapper for people who need to be told which rappers to like
>>
>>60968938
That's what everyone initially said about Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven on here, but as soon as Fantano gave it a 0 all the threads about the album have been that it's "actually really good" and that "it'll go down as a classic"
>>
>>60969009
Have you ever considered that not literally everyone who likes things are posers?
>>
>>60969013
>he has no concept of irony
how do you even browse 4chan?
>>
To Pimp a Butterfly is objective a cultural event like Sgt. Pepper.
I don't give a shit what you think about it, but if you say anything about it not being one of the most important albums of the decade you don't know shit about music.
>>
>>60969356
Of course a lot of those threads were ironic, but if you actually went into those threads it was pretty clear that a lot of people were being legit
>>
>>60969413
yeah just like every other white guilt-centric album that got shat out since ferguson
>>
>>60969413
Well I don't know if I'd go that far, but yeah it's pretty fantastic.
>>
>>60969438
I love how everyone calls it a white-guilt album even though it has nothing to do with white-hate or anything like that. Like seriously, if you can't handle even the slightest discussion of racism than you need to stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>60969490
Meanwhile I'll learn how to use the right "then"
>>
>>60969413
>Sgt. Pepper
Haha, no.

Try a MBDTF. Maybe even a Nevermind if you wanna get real bold.
>>
The fact that there's still so much controversy and there's a new thread on it everyday this long after it came out shows clearly how significant it is. I don't care what anyone else says. You don't have to like it, but we're past the point where anyone can deny the importance of this album.
>>
>>60968898
its not a popularity thing it just sucks. its popular to dick ride kendrick dont be stupid
>>
>>60970778
not at all nevermind is a masterpiece on all counts
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
>>60971388
fer sure
>>
>>60969413
Wow, what a coincidence, the two most overrated albums of all time.
>>
>>60969413
this desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.