[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best music to listen to on psychedelics? I real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: SFT017+-+Cover+(500)[1].jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SFT017+-+Cover+(500)[1].jpg
63 KB, 500x500
What is the best music to listen to on psychedelics?

I really want to listen to this on shrooms in a few weeks, will it be too much for my brain to handle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ARhSFAe8TA
>>
shrooming that would prob be super intense. it doesn't feel all nice and fuzzy on your soul tho.
>>
Seriously, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin while tripping balls is amazing. don't try Sufjan or some gay bullshit, I promise you that music made by high people is life changing.
>>
>>60967246

Yeah that's what I thought. I plan on turning off all lights in my room and just lay on my bed while listening to music.
>>
>>60967293
How much anon? I suggest you do it with people instead unless you're an experienced tripper.
>>
File: A1gRVIbpyHL._SL1500_.jpg (554 KB, 1478x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1gRVIbpyHL._SL1500_.jpg
554 KB, 1478x1500
>>
>>60967335
Pretty good choice.
>>
Despite the cliches, AnCo is actually really nice while tripping, mainly because all of their songs are so happy it just gives off good vibes and makes you feel all cozy inside
>>
music you like
there's also quite a few genres with psychedelic in the name
>>
Vision Creation Newsun by Boredoms will take you to space
>>
File: tumblr_n7nqkdydIf1sqh0kno2_1280.jpg (285 KB, 1280x1518) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7nqkdydIf1sqh0kno2_1280.jpg
285 KB, 1280x1518
>>60967308

I've only taken them once in the past, and it was 2g with my friends who also took that same dose, it was very intense, we were in the middle of the forest and I went alone for a walk and the 30 minutes I was away from the group felt like weeks. I contemplated the infinite void that is life and the universe and became very scared and sad, but I don't regret taking the shrooms.

Now I'm growing my own at home and I plan on eating 2-3 grams, but yeah maybe it's too much and I should start with lower doses a few times before trying that.

>>60967335

I don't know I'm more into ambient/black metal/electronic but I may enjoy this on shrooms yeah.

Also Garden of Delete should be nice.
>>
>>60967447
Make sure it's mostly positive music, be aware that you may be compelled to go outside and account for that.
>>
>Want to try LSD
>People tell me I won't have a bad trip unless I get nervous before taking it

Great now I'm going to get nervous for sure trying to stay calm, what do?
>>
>>60967308
Shrooms are great for introspective solo tripping; OP would be better off with LSD/DMT for what he's trying to accomplish, recreational music listening.

>will it be too much for my brain to handle?
Shows you aren't ready for psychedelic drugs and/or are so ignorant on the subject you don't understand what psychedelics actually do. You should probably do some research on psychedelics and shrooms specifically before you throw yourself into it, if you don't know you're in a thought-loop you could potentially stay in it for the whole 5-7 hours you're tripping, highly unlikely but you should prepare for it. Headspace is very important, if you're confident in what shrooms can/will do to you you'll be less likely to wind into a bad trip.

Regardless, less than an eighth and OP should probably be fine if he isn't fucked in the head and his family doesn't get slain halfway through the trip.
>>
>>60967505
You're already overthinking it. It's a ride, don't try and force anything, don't try and resist, just let it happen. Take a few deep breaths if you start to get nervous. You'll enjoy it buddy.
>>
>>60967447
>I may enjoy this on shrooms yeah
You are doing it wrong. DO WHAT YOU WANT. Heed this advice or don't, cause you're going to do whatever you want regardless, save yourself some time.
What strain are you using?

>>60967505
Are you trolling or genuinely retarded?
>>
>>60967447
when in doubt listen to aphex twin really
>>
DUDE SHROOMS LMAO
>>
>>60967648
Hah well meme'd pal
>>
>>60967636

Psilocybe Cubensis Amazonian, going to try B+ next

>>60967646

I bought the album Syro, love listening to it when smoking weed, good idea!
>>
>>60967648

But shrooms is the most patrician drug
>>
>>60967680
I've only done golden teachers and penis envy. They were not your average cubensis mushrooms. Did a 1.7-2gs 3 times with them and they got me where I needed to be. Have fun lil' buddy.

By the way, black metal is phenomenal on psychedelics.
>>
File: Liturgy-Aesthetica[1].jpg (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Liturgy-Aesthetica[1].jpg
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>60967795

>black metal is phenomenal on psychedelics

Well excellent news then
>>
Don't eat them! Make a tea with them and then drink a glass of orange juice.
>>
File: Burzum_-_Hvis_Lyset_Tar_Oss[1].jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Burzum_-_Hvis_Lyset_Tar_Oss[1].jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>60967847
recs to stay OT
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Obsequiae - Aria of Vernal Tombs
Ninksharsag - Blood of Celestial Kings
Midnight Odyssey - Shards of a Silver Fade
Ved Buens Ende - Written in Waters
>>
death in june, current 93, sol invictus, the list could go on....
>>
>>60967280
dude Sufjan is gr8 tripping. his music is feely and stuff.
>>
File: Multi-Love.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Multi-Love.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>
Experience psychonaut here.

Keiji Haino is great, imo, but really just play whatever music you like and you will gain a new level of appreciation for it while tripping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWwrztPU6Ck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U_1rfv_GqU

I can imagine some of these australian sounds are good chill/trip
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMbKZPBruU

Would this help?
>>
kpop
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.