[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Best explanation by the end of this thread gets 1 bitcoin.
>>
He was obviously high when he said this, look at the joint in his mouth
>>
probably saying that only the very best jazz musicians make a living off it?
>>
Everyone who is working, should be.

That is, wageslaves deserve it because they believe in the system actually or their cowardice preventing revolt justifies their punishment.
>>
>>60966255

>sent from my iPhone that my parents purchased
>>
>>60966286
I have no opinion on this. It is simply what Bill Evans meant.
>>
>>60964927
man door hand hook car door
>>
>>60966317
source?
>>
File: 76786767.jpg (36 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
76786767.jpg
36 KB, 400x370
Bill Evan's brother told news outlets that Bill's death was the longest suicide in history.
>>
He means that currently all the people who are taking initiative to work and reach a goal should be, because they are ambitious and have the drive to complete their goal and find their meaning to life. All the others whom take handouts and such shouldn't be working cause they don't have the drive to better themselves and the world, they make excuses for why they aren't doing this and that. A person who is currently working doesn't think about it they just do it, not making excuses or expect their goals to come right away, those are the people who should be working.
>>
>>60966255
easy for a successful artist like him to say, how about the millions of artists who dream of making a living off of it and never do?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.