[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's Spotify?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Spotify_logo_vertical_white.jpg (332 KB, 1981x2421) Image search: [Google]
Spotify_logo_vertical_white.jpg
332 KB, 1981x2421
How's Spotify?
>>
>>60964091
its great
>>
>>60964091
it good
>>
>>60964091
it's okay
>>
>>60964091
its great
>>
>>60964091
>No King Crimson
Kill yourself my streaming service
>>
>>60964376
>no Beatles
>>
>>60964091
best streaming service i've found. 5 bucks a month for 60% of what i want to hear in 320 kbps-equivalent quality is worth it to me. I just use it to preview stuff I'm interested in. If I like it I'll download it and remove it from my spotify
>>
>>60964091
>no crimson
>no Joanna
>no zap
still good though, srs.
>>
>>60964091
meh
>>
it's ok. hate the phone app though.
>>
>>60964400
tbf everyone should already own the beatles discography
>>
>>60964091
It's alright, but not very reliable library for some genres, specially ones that aren't focused on albums or older releases, it's strangely good for classic tho.
>>
their integration of local files is fucking garbage
they change the tags and its in this shithole called local files, why couldnt everything be in the same place
>>
found an nice and realy unknown vapormeme album in my "Mix of the week " section
>>
>>60964459
true, local files system is absolute trashcans
>>
>>60964376
IIRC, the band itself doesn't want their discography to be released digitally.
>>
>>60964091
>streaming service
>not just downloading everything

lmao
>>
I've been using it for years. It's cheap, practical and it's got a pretty extensive library. Like >>60964459 said, they completely fucked up the integration of local files, and I didn't appreciate the way they made the Starred playlist completely irrelevant yet impossible to remove, and the 'Your Music' function they replaced it with is shit. They're missing The Beatles, Neil Young and Taylor Swift, but that's not really Spotify's fault as much as the artists being crybabies. They've gotten Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and Pink Floyd after years of lacking their discogs, which is good. I just download whatever artists/albums are missing anyway. Overall I'd recommend it
>>
I can't find every other album someone recs me on mu, loading times are atrocious (sometimes after you a search an artist name it takes 2-3 minutes to actually come up), + very very shit community and official playlists

but hey it was $5/month since i'm a student I guess?
>>
>>60966798
I'm surprised by how much is on there. It's lack of Neil Young and King Crimson that annoys me.
>>
>>60967005
Neil Young thought the audio was too low quality, and he didn't want his music to be played in 320kbps. Well, fine, Neil. Fuck you, I'll just pirate it in 320kbps so I can have it on Spotify anyways and you won't get any money. Enjoy Pono
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.