[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: korn.jpg (185 KB, 908x908) Image search: [Google]
korn.jpg
185 KB, 908x908
This is a 10/10
>>
you are entitled to your opinion
>>
8/10 desu
>>
>>60963595
no
>>60963672
no
>>
Lol, is there anything besides 'Blind' that is worth listening? They developed themselves later, this debut is garbage.
>>
>>60964208
your post is garbage
>>
>>60963570

If you're in high school maybe. It sounds cool but has no depth, it gets old quick.
>>
>>60964208
I prefer Ball Tongue over Blind but the later tracks on the album are pretty awful
>>
>>60964484
>has no depth
It's just groovy metal with a schizophrenic redneck whining on top, how can you listen to it expecting dept? It's simply suffers from bad songs, laughable lyrics and overall Jonathan Davis kinda ruins Korn for me.
Their bassist and drummer are top notch though, too bad Korn has never made a great album...
>>
The way Davis cries on Daddy makes me want my black uncle Joe's supplecock in my ass so bad.

Why isn't this mucore? This whole album is sooooooo much better than the emo shit this bored listens to.
>>
>>60964558 Gotta agree with the "great album". I like the band a lot, but there is no album that I'd say - this one is great! I usually like 1/3 or max half the songs of each album (except debut, Peachy and See You on the Other Side).
It's also weird that Paradigm Shift is the one that got me into them, I didn't listen to them before.
>>
Daddy is the best nu metal track ever made
>>
>>60964558

I was referring to the laughable lyrics when I said it lacked depth.
>>
do they know that it's spelled "corn"?

someone tell them
>>
>>60964757
Wew what a hot zinger.
>>
>>60964692
>It's also weird that Paradigm Shift is the one that got me into them, I didn't listen to them before.
You got into them at the end of their career. kinda the same here tho, got into them like 3 years ago during my nu metal phase.

I saw them live during their Paradigm Shift tour and they put on an awesome show, it's just too bad that I only find their first two albums bearable.
Life is peachy starts out so great but is shit towards the end, their debut suffers from the same thing I'm afraid...
>>
Why do you have to shitpost?
>>
>>60964208
Helmet in the Bush is the shit
>>
Whats the best Korn song and why is it Chi?
>>
>>60963570
Some very good songs, but also a lot of filler. 8/10
>>
>>60965336
I think you spelled Wicked wrong
>>
>>60963570

This is one of the few nu metal albums that have actually held up for me.
>>
File: scurffy.gif (548 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
scurffy.gif
548 KB, 209x204
this is a 7.5/10
>>
>>60965336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DeDFlYgfuI
>>
>>60965336
>>60965473
>>60966000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiiBBFcTJBs
>>
>>60966000
trips of truth, here to stay is god tier
>>
>>60963570
FAGET
>>
>>60967521
i'm not a FAGET
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.