[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twisted Sister ‘Not Gonna Take’ Trump Playing Heavy Metal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Twisted Sister.png (458 KB, 583x381) Image search: [Google]
Twisted Sister.png
458 KB, 583x381
Twisted Sister ‘Not Gonna Take’ Trump Playing Heavy Metal Anthem Anymore
>https://archive.is/hI9sI

Excerpts:
Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider is considering a fight against “the powers that be” within the Donald Trump campaign, telling radio host Shadrach Kabango Thursday that the band is reconsidering whether to authorize Trump’s use of “We’re Not Gonna Take it” at campaign events.

“What’s going on now is really making me question allowing the song to continue to be used,” Snider said in an interview on CBC Radio’s Q, referring to Trump’s recent proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States. Snider added that “it’s very upsetting” to hear Trump’s “extremist positions.”

Snider added that he’s “coming to the end of [the] road,” in terms of allowing Trump continued license of the heavy metal anthem. “It’s just gotten really ugly.”

Snider, who befriended Trump during filming for the 2012 season of “Celebrity Apprentice,” told Kabango that he knows “the man’s not a racist,” but clarified that “my Donald Trump, versus the public Donald Trump, is very different.”

“I know where he used to stand,” Snider said. “My Donald Trump is a Democrat. My Donald Trump is pro-choice. He is what they called a ‘Northeaster Republican’ — socially liberal but fiscally conservative.”

Snider noted that he has a problem with Trump refusing to distance himself from his neo-Nazi supporters. “When you have white supremacy groups aligning with you, and you don’t denounce them, you don’t say, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not with these people here,’ and draw some clarity, that’s a problem for me,” Snider said.
>>
I could swear he got butthurt once before at some Republican campaign that used WNGTI.
>>
>>60959488
>Snider noted that he has a problem with Trump refusing to distance himself from his neo-Nazi supporters. “When you have white supremacy groups aligning with you, and you don’t denounce them, you don’t say, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not with these people here,’ and draw some clarity, that’s a problem for me,” Snider said.

Strange, I seem to have missed the speech where DT said "Let's round up and gas all the Jews."
>>
>>60959488
If Trump becomes president then the United States will become a joke. You'll literally have a edgy, cocky, living potato, as a president. When will you stupid fucks realise he is not president material is merely a celebrity trying to buy his way into politics.
>>
>>60959488
I fucking hate it when bitch ass bands and musicians throw a hissy fit for politicians playing their music. It's so fucking childish. Nine times out of ten, it's some lame, washed up band from the 80's that has long since lost their relevancy, and it just looks like a shitty plot to get some desperate attention.
>>
File: donald.jpg (52 KB, 621x366) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
52 KB, 621x366
>>60959576
>Trump has an IQ of 156 and built a multi billion empire but I know how to run the country better (its free money)!
>>
>>60959608
Why even respond?
>>
>>60959576
You speciesist. What do you have against potatoes? This country will never progress until we learn that things other than the oppressive humans can achieve. I bet you're a fucking Irishman, you cunt.
>>
>>60959608
>Has an IQ of 156

[citation needed]

>Built a multibillion empire

You mean inherited it from his father
>>
>>60959608
>I know how to run the country better
Never implied this you kekold, i just believe every other candidate excluding Bernie Sanders (they are tied for worst) is better and all the Americans who actually support him are mentally impaired.
>>
>>60959562
He says (or implies anyway) that he wants to put all Muslims in internment camps. How is that not Nazism?
>>
File: pol.jpg (194 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
194 KB, 900x598
Back to >>>/pol/
Get out of my safe space!
>>
>>60959586
>Nine times out of ten, it's some lame, washed up band from the 80's that has long since lost their relevancy, and it just looks like a shitty plot to get some desperate attention.

*cough*HeartgettingbutthurtatSarahPalinusingBarracuda*cough*
>>
>>60959642
https://www.quora.com/What-is-Donald-Trumps-IQ
he inherited a million dollar empire from his father
>>60959665
>He says (or implies anyway) that he wants to put all Muslims in internment camps
yeah he never said that you lying dreg
what does that have to do with Nazism anyway?
>>
>>60959488
>implying he can be stumped by dork washed up hack crying
>>
I fucking hate all of you

What do you people fucking care?
>>
>>60959742
I fucking hate you too.

So I guess we're even.
>>
>>60959652
He has literally never said this, liberals stop making shit up.
>>
>>60959742
twisted sister lead singer dee snider pls go
>>
>>60959698
>http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/[...]

Completely reliable and unbiased source.
>>
>>60959766
You're right, he should have gotten his source from some fair and tolerant and unbiased source like NPR.
>>
>>60959679
>survivor whined that huckabee used "eye of the tiger"
>springsteen whined that reagan used "born in the usa"
>bobby mcferrin whined that bush 1 used "don't worry be happy"
>isaac hayes whined that dole used "soul man"
>sting whined that bush 2 used "brand new day"
>boston whined that huckabee used "more than a feeling"
>gretchen "literally who" peters whined that palin used "independence day"
>jackson brown whined that mccain used "running on empty"
>orleans whined that bush 2 used "still the one"
>foo "we're still relevant" fighters whined that mccain used "my hero"
>van halen whined that mccain used "right now"
>john mellancamp whined that reagan, mccain, and bush 2 used several songs
>abba whined that mccain used "take a chance on me"
>bon jovi whined that palin used "who says you can't go home"
>rush whined that rand paul used "the spirit of radio"

Music industry confirmed for butthurt liberal breeding ground.
>>
>>60959766
>story is being widely reported by several media outlets
>anon attacks one single source

Nice job, I guess.
>>
>>60959824
>springsteen whined that reagan used "born in the usa"

Well, he said the Reagan campaign didn't understand the message of the song which they didn't like 90% of people who've only ever heard the chorus.
>>
>>60959576
Trump will end the political correctness bullshit which will kill the USA if it continues like this. And that's why he's so favored by people. He is not afraid of saying something that may offend someone's little feelings, and that's how it should be. Not censoring every word at colleges because students feel offended by everything.
>>
>>60959679
Heart were popular when Palin was a teenager; I took the vague guess that she used to be a fan of them back then.
>>
>>60959867
As compared to Mitt "I don't want to attack Obama he's really a nice guy I wouldn't even be mad if you voted for him instead of me and also I'm a Northeastern socialized health care liberal" Romney
>>
>>60959867
I like Trump but it needs to get worse first
I support Bernie or Hillary for realpolitik reasons
>>
>>60959824
I still get a chuckle out of Palin using a song about arson in her campaign.
>>
>>60959867
Trump BTFOs SJWs and makes plenty conservatives literally furious as well. That doesn't mean he can lead your fucking country though. His foreign policies are literally retarded.
>>
>>60960031
>His foreign policies are literally retarded.

Trump: "I'd like to work together with Russia to pursue our common interests such as fighting radical Islam."

Fiorina: "NUKE RUSSIA NAAOOOW PUTIN IS EVUL KGB REINCARNATION OF STALIN COMING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD."
>>
File: 1439831315208.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1439831315208.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>60959576
>living potato,

Trump's IQ score is literally 50 points above Obama......

google it yourself
>>
File: britishtreasure.jpg (78 KB, 417x546) Image search: [Google]
britishtreasure.jpg
78 KB, 417x546
>>60959576
>then the United States will become a joke.
>become

Erm, I have news for you Amerifat.....
>>
>>60960071
Comparing Trump to Fiorina does not prove your point, she is also a pandering asshole.
>>
>>60959841
I thought they did. The song is about how society uses up and spits out our war heroes - that's something that rightists generally care about.
>>
>>60961907
Well, I mean he did build a business empire. Obama has never had any job except stapling posters to a telephone pole calling for the workers of the world to unite.
>>
>>60961907
There are no sources for that, fucking retard
>>
>>60964439
The guy was handed the keys to an empire by his father, and continually ran businesses into the ground. And since when did financial success correlate with intelligence?
>>
>>60959824
Their songs, they can bitch all they want. Politicians need to stop abusing dadrock radio to get across their "I could have a beer with that guy" message.
>>
>>60964485
>The guy was handed the keys to an empire by his father

Yes and he trebled his father's fortune.

>And since when did financial success correlate with intelligence?

Asshurt liberal arts major detected.
>>
>>60964537
liberal butthurt musician pls go
>>
>>60964541
>Aspie detected

You really think people like Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump are smarter than scientists and professors, like Noam Chomsky, at national universities? Cute.
>>
>>60964563

If I leave, you'll be the only left in this thread to smother with your retarded fascist ideals.
>>
no one cares about politics anymore actually trying in politics yields no results and just lead to more paper work. at this point white people just want to have some fun and trump is fun vote trump.
>>
>>60964656
Good. Did want you infecting this place with your retardism anyway.
>>
>>60964629
>Noam Chomsky

Isn't he a member of the PLO or something?
>>
>>60959665
You know the US put Japanese people in internment camps during WWII right?
>>
>>60961907
No proof of that. Also ill say it here. Trump is an idiot
>>60964444 the numbers have spoken
>>
>>60964800
Mmm hmm, done by a Democrat president and would-be fascist named Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
>>
>>60964444
TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
>>60964834
Autism.

Clinton paid them monies, but it's still not forgotten.

http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/12/political-polarization-in-the-american-public/
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.