[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to make a Death Grips documentary It will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 6a753920.jpg (257 KB, 658x439) Image search: [Google]
6a753920.jpg
257 KB, 658x439
I've decided to make a Death Grips documentary

It will be called "It's Death Grips" and will be constructed entirely of footage found on the internet, with a budget of $0

The trailer will be out on Dec 20th for the 5th anniversary of Full Moon and I hope production will be finished for April 25th, the debut of Exmilitary

Anyone want to support me on this?
>>
Suk me dic lozer
>>
>>60955756
>I've decided to make a Death Grips documentary
neat

>It will be called "It's Death Grips"
weird title, why not something better?

>and will be constructed entirely of footage found on the internet
uhhh no interviews or anything?

>with a budget of $0
wow kill yourself
>>
File: notsonice1398543034160.png (169 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
notsonice1398543034160.png
169 KB, 319x310
>>60955756
i believe in u op
>>
>anyone want to support me on this?

why would we need to support you? you just said your budget is $0
but sign me up for a pre-order, i guess.
>>
>>60955778
>weird title, why not something better?
Stefan yells that out at the beginning of the EP and they take it and sample it in a bunch of songs, it's kind of iconc

>uhhh no interviews or anything?
Whatever interviews already existed, it's supposed to be about their implications on the music scene. Getting that now (if you even could) would kind of defeat the purpose
>>
>begging for money
>$0 budget
>>
>>60955756
As long as you don't sell it for profit, cause then you'll be sued for using copyrighted material without permission
>>
>>60955847
I mean help editing it and putting it together
>>
>>60955862
>no money
>no connections
>no concept ("found footage documentary" isn't a fucking concept)
>no technical skill

wow you really look like you know what you're doing
>>
Just ask them for a new interview
>>
>It's Death Grips
Needs work OP
>>
>>60955756
maybe. lemme think bout it. like the ide a generally.
>>
>>60955831
more like it's death death death death death
>>
fuck this thread holy shit
>>
>>60955756
Will the trailer be out the 20th because you already have it done. If not, I'm going to have a hard time believing you'll meet your schedule.
>>
>>60955756

Death Grips is a great band and I've been to one of their shows, but I don't understand the dickriding. Like they make good music. What else needs to be said.
>>
>>60955756
>>
>>60955756
>"it's Death Grips"

are you even trying
>>
>>60958080
>kitten pictures
how young are you
>>
>>60955756
Just call it "Death Grips".
Or maybe "Gripz" with a z.
>>
>>60958132
i like death grips
>>
>>60955756

>i have an idea
good

>i have a shitty idea
ok, now get out
>>
https://soundcloud.com/uranium-maggots

https://soundcloud.com/uranium-maggots/death4allgovernment-accid

You have to wonder if they listened to this before they made Jenny Death.
>>
>>60958132
anybody like cats
>>
>>60955904
He's got a point tbqhonest with you my family
>>
>>60955904
>>60958895
no that's bullshit. Why are you guys shitting on this? Even dwarves started small.
>>
>>60958919
Yeah that's why they're still fucking dwarves?
>>
>>60955756
no let death grips do everything death grips related you fucking mongo. seriously if you go through with this you should be ashamed of yourself. are you a death grips fan? if so do you think they would like a stupid documentary by a monkey fucking faggot like yourself?
>>
>>60958937
c o n f i r m e d

>>60958951
if you think Death Grips would object to this you are stupid. They have said that they are interested in exploring what the idea of a band can be and they wouldn't go to the lengths they do encouraging fan participation if they didn't welcome our creativity. Do you think they are releasing their stems and then just getting upset when everyone makes remixes and mash ups?

If anything your outlook on DG is the fucked up one here.
>>
>>60955756
you are going to get a restraining order lad
>>
>>60955756
If you actually come up with something, I'll totally watch it because this $0 budget is either going to result in something terrible or something amazing. Either way around, I'm glad you're trying. Best of luck.
>>
What you should do is post regular updates. Make a calendar for deadlines and make threads all the time detailing progress and ideas. This way we get to have fun and we know you're not full of shit.
>>
Woah I thought I was on /r/deathgrips for a second...
>>
>>60955756
why not call it "it's death grips bitch"
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.