[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singer threatened to kick me out of the band for being a dick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime.jpg (70 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
Iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime.jpg
70 KB, 587x558
Singer threatened to kick me out of the band for being a dick. Yet, we played a killer show tonight. Comfort me, bros. And music for this feel.
>>
>>60955219
Were you being a dick tho, senpai?
>>
You're probably in a good band. All good bands have tension and the members hate eachother. Then when they sober up and learn to share their feelings and shit, their music becomes terrible.
>>
>>60955233
Yeah, I was, and I apologized. I just really like and care for her, but she's all eyes for the guitarist.
She uses me like an emotional Kleenex.
>>
>>60955248
We don't hate each other, but there is definitely tension. No sharing of feelings any time soon. Sobriety is not something any of us is pursuing either.
>>
>>60955273
yeah, you're probably fucked. glad you played a good show though.
>>
>>60955273
That's good. You're going to need that tension to create a few masterpieces. Eventually, the tension will build to a breaking point and the band will break up. You'll have a reunion later, and enjoy eachother more, but the reunion albums will be shit. Even though they're shit albums you will make the audience hear several songs from them and tell interviewers that you think you're doing your best work ever.
>>
>>60955219
hope u feel better man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBisq2b3yQ
>>
>>60955219
Dev?
>>
>>60955250
kek sounds like you're getting cvcked senpai

people are complicated, but our emotions are something that we have to learn to control

good luck with it lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMVP3my-v8
>>
>>60955294
I feel like I should just end it now then.

>>60955301
We've got a few songs that are pretty intense right now, and we mesh really fucking well. I've seriously never had an easier time playing music with people. Problem is that we came together as strangers, so we are in a slightly odd situation. We are making efforts to be social with one another though. Me and the singer just seem to either be at each other's throats or happy go lucky best friends.

>>60955304
Thanks, bro. Good song.
>>
>>60955294
Also, thanks we did better than our expectations. Sound guy fucked the guitarist's treble settings though and the door man was a dick. Other than that the singer killed it. She's fire.
>>
>>60955350
I'm so getting c u c k e d. The worst part is I know it, and she thinks I'm oblivious. Hence why I feel comfortable being a dick to her.
>>
>>60955350
Rozz is just what I needed. Damn, thank you.
>>
>>60955250
cvck music
>>
>>60955534
Whatever it takes. I'm at a low point right now. Kind of glad my coworker failed to deliver those tranquilizers last night.
>>
>>60955397

>getting cu.cked by a girl you arnt even dating

this is literally lower than being a c uckold. your obsessed with a girl you arnt fucking and think you have ownership over because of your feelings. you also think its acceptable to be rude to her to get revenge because she found the true alpha of the pack

very embarassing thread op
>>
>>60955573
I'm not trying to get revenge really, I'm honestly just an asshole. To everyone. It's just even easier because she treats me a certain way.

>liking/caring for her = owning her
As for ownership, I'm not about that, I've got other interests. All I really want is for her to stop wiping her bullshit all over me.

Whatever man, I'll be embarrassed. I feel like shit about it either way.
>>
>>60955250
In what exact way were you a dick?
>>
>>60956179
I laughed at her choice of company for the evening.
>>
>>60956243

Tell them to man up. How the fuck are you friends with someone if you don't make fun of each other? Lame
>>
>>60956433
read the thread retard, he explicitly says that they are strangers that can play good music together not friends
>>
Are you Syd Barrett
>>
>>60955250
don't try to fuck people in your band dummy
>>
>>60955796

What are the other interests, anon? Seriously, spell it out for us.

She already threatened you, just quit her shitty band.
>>
This just sounds like dumb teen drama, regardless of how old you guys are. Are you depending upon this band to pay your bills? If not you should just bail now, it sounds like a complete clusterfuck and it's probably mostly your fault.

>>60955248

And this sounds like what a dumb teen would think makes good music tick, regardless of how old you are. Creativity and theory write albums. Band drama has nothing to do with it, at best it's just a sensational story to sell the package with to dumb people that can't appreciate anything unless it's angsty.
>>
>the singer is in charge of the band

wew
>>
This is your life?
It's nice not being in high school and having to deal with this shit.
>>
>>60957306
>the frontman can kick out a player without the rest of the band's permission.

wew
>>
File: 19284729847.png (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
19284729847.png
21 KB, 600x600
>tfw probably a bit of a dick but no one will kick you out because you are the primary songwriter
>>
File: 1447512048045.png (27 KB, 250x306) Image search: [Google]
1447512048045.png
27 KB, 250x306
>>60957454
>tfw I'm a 100% real cunt but I'm also the only songwriter and member of my band
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.