[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>texting someone new >feel like you're clicking with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Codeine_Frigid_Stars_LP.jpg (36 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
Codeine_Frigid_Stars_LP.jpg
36 KB, 400x390
>texting someone new
>feel like you're clicking with them
>first time you've felt that in a while
>they stop responding out of the blue

Music for this feel?
>>
sorry desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgM91WAKJU
>>
Some qt messaged me out of the blue today

please don't jinx this you shitlord
>>
File: A1gRVIbpyHL._SL1500_[1].jpg (554 KB, 1478x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1gRVIbpyHL._SL1500_[1].jpg
554 KB, 1478x1500
>>
>>60953064
>>60953114
thanks
>>60953184
wishin you luck anon
>>
>>60952643
i would never text somebody in like conversations or fliriting or whatever. if someone trys to do that with me i would never respond no matter how attracted to them i am
>>
Music for this feel?
>>
>>60953422
What are you trying to say? That you don't text anyone? Ok....
>>60953448
Sorry about that. Listen to some Duster maybe
>>
>>60953532
>What are you trying to say? That you don't text anyone? Ok...
no i text people. but the way people do it with potential sexual or romantic partners seems pathetic. if someone texts me trying to have oa conversation i will not reply. "how was your day XD" "wahts up?" etc... i dont get it it seems so retarded and gay. ill text people with one liners of important information
>>
Women are a meme, once you realize this you'll stop crying over these things
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.