[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any FL studio synths with pan flutes? More specifically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
Are there any FL studio synths with pan flutes? More specifically, are there any pan flute synth that sound like the one from Billy Not Really?
>>
>>60949248
For got to add, I'm planning to make something for you guys to hear if i find a good pan flute synth.
>>
Ya I live in northern Florida and can play pan flute. Post some beats and I'll see if a collab would work. My studio isn't fully built yet but I'm down pham
>>
>>60949248
Sounds like they sampled a video or song
>>
Not really
>>
>>60949294
I appreciate it, But I honestly would be wasting your time because I'm making sort of a joke song.

also I dwell in Florida too
>>
can't you make your own synth patches in fruity loops?
>>
>>60949248

Just google "pan flute vst" and install into FL. I'd imagine there's a lot out there. And I think there's a panflute preset in Harmless too
>>
>>60949309
I'm fairly sure that every piece of audio in NOTM that isn't MC Ride or drum sounds is some clip of Bjork, ranging from untouched to manipulated to the point of sounding like bass or a pan flute.
>>
>>60953585

I'm fairly sure that this is incorrect. The bjork samples are prominent in the production, but that's it. Why in the world would they go to the trouble to manipulate a sample into something that sounds nothing like it, when they could just sample the actual sound they're after? I mean, I know it's DG and maybe they did for some..reason but I don't think it's been said that that's what happened, nor can you prove that's the case if not
>>
>>60953898
One common technique in music production is to limit yourself in certain ways, such as only allowing yourself to use a certain set of instruments or effects or sounds. It's a way of totally exploring the possibilities offered by whatever you limit yourself to. Don't know if Grips did this, but it sounds like the kind of thing they might try.
>>
>>60954208
Oh, I definitely agree. I'm familiar with the concept, and it makes sense for DG of all people to do it (even if I doubt they did do it). But in OP's case, he's better off looking for an actual panflute VST than trying to make the sound out of a bjork sample.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.