[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite guitarists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Awful.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Awful.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
Favourite guitarists?
>>
didn't she try to kill herself recently
>>
>>60949043

who is that piece of shit?
>>
File: IMG_20151210_074400.jpg (35 KB, 320x255) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151210_074400.jpg
35 KB, 320x255
>>
>>60949043

I want to take that cum-gargling parody of a guitar and smash that dykes face with it, whoever the fuck it is.
>>
>>60949335
what did he do to that poor rabbit?
>>
>>60949443
Oh just a bit of CIGARETTES ICE CREAM, and FIGURINES OF THE VIRGIN MARRY
>>
James Dean Bradfield is the most underrated "mainstream" guitarist of all time, prove me wrong (u cant btw)
>>
>>60949043
Who is this semen mememan?
>>
File: signd_BlakeMills_1024x1024.jpg (186 KB, 774x1024) Image search: [Google]
signd_BlakeMills_1024x1024.jpg
186 KB, 774x1024
>>
>>60949521
This guy is such a fucking great players. Checked one of his albums and it was boring as fuck singer-songwritter stuff. Such a disappointment. Any stuff by him you reccomend?
>>
>>60949633
I loved Break Mirrors but yeah, Heigh Ho didn't impress me too much. But check out his YouTube stuff, primarily: https://youtu.be/jEmClXxgcmE?t=4m23s
>>
>>60949690
Thanks will check that one out. His guitar moves interview was mesmerizing, his cuban style playing was something else.

Also, bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.