[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like this better than Laughing Stock & Spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thGHHT5JIC.jpg (10 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
thGHHT5JIC.jpg
10 KB, 297x297
Does anyone else like this better than Laughing Stock & Spirit of Eden?
>>
Yeah, slightly. It's my favourite album of all time
>>
Laughing Stock is my favourite album of all time, however all three of those albums are incredible and I wouldn't disagree with anyone who said they like any one of those better than Laughing Stock. I'm sure if I dug deeper into it I'd like it better, though.
>>
Adding on, I think Westward Bound is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.
>>
Wow. I'm listening to Laughing Stock for the first time right now. How have I been here on and off for five years and only now, finally now, have I discovered this! Thanks friends. This simmers.
>>
>>60931237
I'm happy for you
>>
>>60931237
Check above and Spirit of Eden too
>>
A Life is one of my top tracks of all time
>>
>>60930508
me 2
>>
>>60931292
>>60931358
Thank you, and definitely will do
>>
If we're being honest I've always liked Colour Of Spring more than Spirit and Laughing Stock
>>
>>60931237
>Wow. I'm listening to Laughing Stock for the first time right now

actually you're posting on /mu/
>>
>>60931931
good one.
my ears work at the same time as my eyes and fingers, it's really cool actually
>>
>>60932031
you're not really listening to music unless you are devoting it your full attention
>>
>>60932089
>>60932031

This tbqh. Laughing Stock more than deserves it, too. Get a proper ambience going and actually immerse yourself in the music.
>>
>>60932148
Fair enough. First listens are always a groundwork before actually getting an album for me. It takes more than one to truly get it, and I plan to give this band the proper attention they deserve. It's not going to happen the first time 'round because there is too much to take in. My first impressions are always wayy off from later understanding of an album. But yeah, you're both right.
>>
>>60932251
if you smoke weed do that too.
>>
>>60932300
not my drug these days, but with a glass of cognac tomorrow evening, it's a date
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.