[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, do you want to listen to the new wu tang album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: martin shkreli.png (285 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
martin shkreli.png
285 KB, 400x301
Hey guys, do you want to listen to the new wu tang album?
>>
nope. probably a piece of shit anyway
>>
lol if they aren't brave enough to release it to the public, it must be one shitty album
>>
>>60920097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs GET IN HERE
>>
>>60920097
is he that guy that bought children's medicine in bulk and then raised the price and wanted to use the profit to buy League of Legends stuff?
>>
>>60920213
yep....
pretty typical wu tang fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6Ct8kG0iU
>>
>>60920097
no, actually
>>
>>60921215
never heard of this guy but fuck he's funny
thanks anon
>>
>>60921215
I honestly despise most youtubers due to their fake as fuck enthusiasm and obvious need for attention, but this dude cracked me up.
>>
>>60920097
What a guy.
>>
>>60920097
haha that guys great. "i shouldve raised the prices even higher" "what youre a monster! how can you raise a $13 aids pill to $750!" "well, you be a CEO and try to maximize profits for shareholders and tell me how that goes"

based CEO is based, revealing the true nature of our corrupt environment to idiot plebs who have no idea how shit works.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.