[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think their AOTY will be? TPAB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
What do you think their AOTY will be? TPAB?
>>
tpab or product
>>
I could see TPAB pulling #1 or #2
coin coin 3, product, xe and vulnicura are guaranteed top 10 spots
>>
>>60911033
>>60911099
see while I could see them avoiding TPAB because its a bit too cliche (which I totally understand, their image and their position is more towards the underground geniuses than cultural phenomenon since 2010) the problem is that they wrote like a what, 4000 word review of it? I'm not sure if anything can stand up to that level of acclaim
>>
>>60911033
>>60911099
products not even an album are you retarded?
>>
>>60911169
they gave it 5* so are you retarded?
>>
>>60911142
yeah, that's true. i wonder if they regret not hyping up a more "obscure" album earlier in the year the same way they did for tpab.
>>
TPAB or FNF

or surprise TAW
>>
>>60911190
I don't think so, if they like TPAB then just as well.

The only thing that's certain is that GOD won't get AOTY from them
>>60911246
FNF got only a 4/5 and TAW was both loved and hated on staff.
what are you on
>>
>>60910959
>TMT

Man, they're trying to be P4K so hard it's not even funny.
>>
>>60911287
>they're trying to be P4K
lolwut? not at all.
maybe they're trying to be old P4k, that is the snarks behind the scenes, but not the dominant force it is today
>>
>>60911309
this
>>
>>60911099
TMLT will be top 5...maybe 6.
>>
why did they ruin their layout
>>
>>60911434
TMLT deserves #1.
>>
>>60911309
You're aware their writers browse /mu/, right?
>>
>>60911571
>>60911434

i get the feeling that TMLT is gonna be in the 30s, along with dr yen lo
plenty of their 5 star records get relegated to lower positions on the year end slot
>>
>>60911657
how the fuck is that p4k you idiot
>>
>>60911662
also jlin, sufjan and arca are gonna place in the top 20
>>
>>60911695
Shhhhh, be on your best behaviour. They're watching us.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.