[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy a Hellcat. How much money do I need to bring in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hellcat.jpg (41 KB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
hellcat.jpg
41 KB, 636x288
I want to buy a Hellcat.
How much money do I need to bring in to go to the dealership and buy one? The payment is $979/mo.
>>
>buying amerifat cars

Kill yourself
>>
>>60910936
>getting pitfat lolcantturn: the car
>>
>>60911020
>>60911008
It's what I want, motherfuckers. My money.
>>
>>>/car/
Whatever the fuck the car board is.
>>
>>60911227
Shit, my mistake. Sorry for being a dick, /mu/.
>>
>>60910936
Get a black magic Capri instead

Make sure its got the 5.0
>>
>>60911277
nice dubs
>>
>>60910936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhoLcsr8GA
>>
The answer to your question is:

Volvo 240
>>
Buy a Civic
>>
Buy a Honda Civic
>>
>>60911008
>>60911020
>butthurt weebs jealous that American muscle is drippin with pussy when they get left alone to cry in their stanced CRX's with fartcans
>>
Why the fuck would you want a Hellcat? It looks nice but that's about it. It's heavy as shit and can't turn for shit and is made by Dodge. Get a Z07 instead.
>>
>>60911498
I just want something to wander around in. The car screams road trip.
>>
>>60911534
>The car screams small dick.
FTFY
>>
>>60911450
>amerifat driving in amerifat car
>amerifat sees babes on a different street
>amerifat turns to the wheel's greatest extent
>amerifat car is unresponsive
How are you going to get that pussy when it is cockblocked by your greatest enemy, handling?
>>
>>60911596
>doesn't understand that throttle is the remedy for poor steering
>>
Get a pt cruiser
>>
>>60911534
Get a Camaro or Mustang instead. If you want something supercharged get a ZL1 or Cobra both are better performance cars and cheaper. The Hellcat has a lot of power but can't use much of it because the car itself is so heavy, and with the gas mileage it gets it's a far cry from a road trip car.
>>
>>60911726
You don't get it. This is the car I want, not the Mustang or Camaro.
My money, my choice.
>>
>>60911150
Give me your money instead
>>
>>60910936
if you have to ask you can't afford it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.