[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of andrew jackson jihad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 0004647660_10.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0004647660_10.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
what do you think of andrew jackson jihad?
>>
actual kekoIds, not even memeing on you guys.
>>
memes aside, theyre pretty good.

i of course use that subjectively, because he cant sing for ass and the lyrics are often whiny white people problems.
>>
awful, awful band
>>
knife man is goat
>>
Can't Maintain is GOAT.

I prefer the folk side to folk punk, with more of a focus on feelings and less of a focus of message that the punk manifests.
>>
nu males
>>
>>60911111
>>
>>60909197
>mutoid man shirt

they're a-okay in my book
>>
>>60909197
Bunch of spineless Nu Males. That being said they're music is decent when they're not pushing their shitty political agenda.
>>
smelly
>>
>>60911536
Knife Man was the beginning of the end. Awful, awful album.

>>60913653
>>60911630
The fuck are nu males?
>>
File: Ajj_knife_man.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Ajj_knife_man.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
This is the worst album I've ever heard.
>>
>>60909197
I think they are pretty good
>>
>>60913695
It's a meme buzzword.
Feel free to dismiss it.
>>
>>60913695
Nu meme to replace "low test" and "kek."
>>
>>60913695
>>60913749
...? This is one of their best.
>>
People That Can't Eat People is GOAT
>>
their music is 80% edginess and 20% shit
>>
>>60913749
How does it feel to have shit taste
>>
Theyre decent. I feel like christmas island is a little underrated
>>
i am a big fan. christmas island is my favorite album of theirs.

>>60913653
you couldn't be more wrong. their music gets misinterpreted by lazy, beta nu-males who choose to pick up on the whining and ignore the conclusions and/or solutions. ultimately, knife man is about how insignificant he and his problems are in the context of the universe.
>the big red bird that lives under the city doesn't give a damn about me
>>
When Sean sings about his emotions n problems n shit instead of shitty politics they make good songs. Example: Who are you,=.
>>
>>60914952
this
>>
>>60913797
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that any of their albums were good.

>>60913873
No u
>>
>>60909197
shit for angst-ridden teenagers and virgins in their early twenties.
>>
>>60909197
I like them because they trigger /pol/tards.
>>
>>60909197
They're pretty entertaining, I certainly don't identify with their music In any way but theres not Really anything else quite like it.

IF I DONT GO TO HELL WHEN I DIE I MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN
>>
>>60909197
They are my favorite band:
CM>PTCEP>Ghost Mice
>KM>OGCJM>CC&CC>Romp
>>
>>60915998
just to fix the greentext
CM>PTCEP>>>>Ghost Mice>
KM>OGCJM>CC&CC>Romp
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.