[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /mu/, do you think we'll ever get to listen to Once Upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WuTang1-e1395794252557.jpg (228 KB, 1164x653) Image search: [Google]
WuTang1-e1395794252557.jpg
228 KB, 1164x653
so /mu/, do you think we'll ever get to listen to Once Upon a Time in Shaolin?
>>
it's probably shit tbqh
>>
I actually got to hear a snippet of it while it was in a museum before being sold. It was just really clean hip-hop with a konghou sample.
>>
I hope that it's a con and whoever opens the box just hears a load of fart sounds put to a beat while Method Man sings a song from Song of the South and there's just some dairy cream in the box.
>>
I'm almost 100% positive it's fucking garbage.
>>
>>60905045
Method Man wasn't even in on it
In fact he opposed the idea (and rightly so) for being dumb and pretentious
>>
it has Cher singing one of the hooks

in 2015

we don't want to hear it
>>
>>60905677
yeah it's RZA's idea, I don't mind the idea but IIRC he got someone else to produce it anyway...
>>
i have it on burn cd but i dont want to upload it with all these new internet laws
>>
>>60905677
He was right.

How much did they get for this in the end anyway? Because unless its a very large amount of money I can't see how this would be worth it.
>>
>>60905844
four-million (4,000,000) US dollars if I remember the correct one
>>
>>60904879
67%
>>
>>60904879
I love Wu, but this is "selling out" taken to a new extreme. It's almost like a parody of selling out.
>>
>>60905677
method man is on it

he just thinks the idea is stupid
>>
>>60905895
That's not too bad actually.
If it was in the ball park of less than a million this would probably be a waste of time.

Everyone is right to call them out on this though, it's super sketchy and it feels like they've sunk to a new low.
>>
>>60905895
I'm pretty sure it was sold for over 5 million
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.