[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid Cudi's New Album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is this as bad is people say it is?
>>
It's the equivalent of hanging yourself and shooting yourself
>>
>>60900040
"no"
>>
No, it's worse
>>
he's tweeting literal suicide notes as we speak due to the backlash of him releasing an objectively shit album
>>
>>60900040
it's bad yes, but it's very interesting. i haven't really heard anything like it
>>
>>60900049
>>60900059
>>60900093

So it's still worth a listen?

>>60900092
pics?
>>
>>60900143
if you like outsider music yes, it hurts to listen to though
>>
HELLO BIRDIE WHAT'S THE WORDY
>>
>>60900092
Maybe the album itself is a suicide note...
>>
He's coming to my town soon. Will he be performing this live?
>>
>>60900166
I'll give a listen to it when I get beck home. If the thead is still alive, I'll post my initial review of it.
>>
File: kidcucki.jpg (205 KB, 592x1038) Image search: [Google]
kidcucki.jpg
205 KB, 592x1038
>i will literally kill myself over Anthony giving me a 0
>>
It's absolutely fucking terrible.

The "it's good and you just don't get it" memes only lasted like a day. That's how terrible it is.

At first I assumed it was just gonna be similar to the WZRD album (bad but not too bad), but it's absolutely disgustingly awful. It's the worst album I've ever heard.
>>
it's not the sort of "they were wrong so we drowned" bad where a jarring departure from previous sound causes irritated backlash

it's "i have no actual clue what i'm doing" bad
>>
>>60900415
He's clearly in an absolutely fucked mental state if he thought this album was a good thing to do.

Hopefully the people close to him are helping him out.

He needs help.
>>
>>60900415
Black people need to stop taking so much goddamn acid. It might make them creative as shit, but then they turn into depressed weirdos after a while, like Steez or Earl.
>>
>>60900415
this faggot named himself the chosen one so of course he would be too delusional to accept criticism. typical narcissistic response to criticism: "you criticized me that means you hate me!! I'll show you I'll kill myself!"
>>
>>60900143
>>60900166

Kill yourself, don't try to listen this fucking trash.
>>
>>60900761
Nah everyone should listen to this.

It's like the musical equivalent of The Room. It's so bad it deserves a listen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.