[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is some semi-normie rap that won't make me look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: freerealestate.gif (3 MB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
freerealestate.gif
3 MB, 350x250
What is some semi-normie rap that won't make me look like a hipster?
>>
GZA - Liquid Swords
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd7h8ovEow
>>
File: t1.png (490 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
t1.png
490 KB, 800x800
>>
Run the Jewels
>>
Be yourself and form your own opinions you fucking idiot. Most of the opinions you're going to get here are gonna be autistic af and will not help you gain favor from other people. Who cares if people call you a hipster, listen to what you want to and stop being an insecure child.
>>
>>60893328
real
>>
File: denzelcurry-nostalgic64.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
denzelcurry-nostalgic64.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
Denzel Curry

>>60893325
He doesn't want to look like a hipster.
>>
>>60893362
fuck yeah raider clan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTg1ihudCIU
>>
To elaborate, an artist or album that a normie might know.
>>
post the best tim & eric skit
>>
>>60893296
Nas
>>
wutang and nas
>>
>>60893296
drake
>>
Handsome Boy Modeling School
just bring your beautiful face and a check for $60
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
>>
>>60893362
>doesn't want to like like a hipster
>posts Denzel Curry

>>60893540
OH MY GOD THEY'RE GORGEOUS
>>
>>60893296
OP why do you care what people think about you?
If you enjoy the music, who cares what it "makes you look like"?
Why limit the music you listen to?
>>
File: mfw gif.gif (274 KB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
mfw gif.gif
274 KB, 400x232
>>60893296
>Diverse Hip Hop taste
>Hipster
>>
>>60893584
Favorite artist

More like Kanye?
>>
>>60893582
you must not hang around normal people
>>
>>60893596
It doesn't matter, there's no excuse for being obsessed with what people perceive you as. That only leads to misery.
>>
Madvillain, danny brown, freddie gibbs
earl sweatshirt, flylo, nas, nujabes, j dilla
>>
>>60893596
kek stupid weirdo

define normal people
>>
>>60893328
/thread
>>
>>60893596
Anon if you're hanging out with the type of people who would judge you for liking "hipster" music or whatever, you're the one who's not hanging out with normal people.
>>
>>60893296
atmosphere
>>
>>60893623

all great choices.

add all wu-tang related projects and all the old-school rap /mu/ loves (2pac, nwa, biggie smalls, public enemy, de la soul, rakim etc.)
>>
czarface
>>
riff raff
>>
lil ugly mane, danny brown, mf doom, freddie gibbs
>>
Chance the Rapper is p big apparently. idk what you'd like, maybe Mac Miller or Earl Sweatshirt or Action Bronson?
>>
j cole kendrick lemur
>>
>>60893553

does hopsin just do parodies at this point? like weird al?
>>
Looptroop
>>
>>60893379
desu spaceghostpurrp has some of the best production of the decade but is probably one of the wackest rappers I've ever heard.

Is there a rapper with a worse production talent/lyrical ability ratio?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.