[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Old men trying to be edgy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: nickcave-scottwalker-davidbowie.png (404 KB, 997x293) Image search: [Google]
nickcave-scottwalker-davidbowie.png
404 KB, 997x293
ITT: Old men trying to be edgy
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 386x500
Michael Gira is the exact opposite

When he was a young straping lad GIRA was the ultimate edgelord. He was so unabashedly edgy that it was actually intimidating. The consumer is to this day the most edgy piece of literature to ever be written by a mortal man.

Present day Gira is a sweet and humble cowboy who only wishes to bring joy and love to his fans. He's got a great sense of humor and still creates amazing art.

There isn't, wasn't and never will be a more based artist than Michael Gira
>>
I EVEN MAKE THE BITCHES I RAPE CUM
>>
>>60890648
>The consumer is to this day the most edgy piece of literature to ever be written
Read some fanfiction
>>
Nick Cave has got to be one of the ugliest men alive. Is it an Aussie thing?
>>
>>60890859

well, have you ever seen an attractive aussie?

didn't think so
>>
>>
>>60890726
He's still edgy as fuck, you dumb kid
>>
>>60891066
Natalie Imbruglia
Hugh Jackman

countless others.
>>
my dad
>>
File: The+Edge+u2.jpg (63 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
The+Edge+u2.jpg
63 KB, 650x367
>>
>>60891233
this guy's dad
>>
>>60891252

underrated post
>>
>>60891103
No he's not

Look up any interview with him nowadays
>>
>>60890648
>Actually shit talking Gira, Bowie and Nick Motherfucking Cave.

You can do better.
>>
>>60891318
thats scott walker dude, but still
>>
>>60891316
I have, he's horribly edgy, and if that's not enough for you so is his music

And I like Swans
>>
>>60890648
Fuck off, all of the people you listed are putting out great material right now.
>>
>>60891357
Love Scott Walker man. I have to say the Walkers Brothers was one of the most underrated groups in history.
>>
File: rollins-624-1387472254.jpg (198 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
rollins-624-1387472254.jpg
198 KB, 624x420
Does it count if you've always been edgy?
>>
>>60890648
Would you rather they be like every other old rocker and put out safe, overly nostalgic rubbish?
>>
>>60891388
yea i love him too, i agree that they shouldnt be shittalked. the man constantly makes new great music in every release, from the early walker bros and solo stuff to nite flights to the contemporary shit. amazing voice too
>>
>>60891391
Rollins is still edgy but he's nowhere near as edgy as he used to be. In the 80s-90s he was a thoroughly unpleasant person. He now seems like a decent, approachable guy.
>>
Nick Cave is real edgy now that he's got a family and is no longer self-destructive and addicted to heroin
>>
>>60891252
my sides
>>
I don't really know if Walker fits into the category of "edgy" so much

Surrelaism doesn't make you inherently edgy.
>>
>>60891362
>I like Swans
clearly not
>>
scott weiland was 48? does he meet the criteria
>>
>>60890648
4chan users complaining about edginess ITT
>>
Eminem nowadays
>>
>>60891521
Surrealism is inherently edgy, but more importantly edginess isn't necessarily bad unless you're a christian soccer mom, like everyone on 4chan
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.