[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was he thinking with the funny voice on "love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: bleach.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1003) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1003
What the fuck was he thinking with the funny voice on "love buzz"
>>
>>60889322
He was basically just trying to make the entire album a nonsensical clusterfuck. He took inspiration from Pixies' Surfer Rosa, which basically had the same idea.

Also, the funny voice on Love Buzz isn't even close to the weirdest part of the album.
>>
I kinda liked the funny voice. Made the album seem like it was thrown together in some dude's garage after school.
>>
CRAYUNN YREUU FREALL MRAI LURV

BWAAAAAAAAAAZ
>>
>>60889474
GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL

GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL GIMME BACK MY GIMME BACK MY GIMME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
>>60889416
it's the only thing that takes me out of it. he sounds like he's trtion to do an impression of goofy
>>
>>60889492
You mean it's not "gibby beh my uncle han?"
>>
PEE PEE PRESSED AGAINST MY LIPS
>>
>>60889322
are you talking about the weird "wah wah" noises he makes toward the end of the song? what's wrong with it?
>>
He was good
>>
>>60889322
have you ever listened to the original version?
>>
>>60889322
Never really stood out to me. Not that weird. I guess it could be seen as weird by some Rock bro who listened to this after he wore out Nevermind.
>>
>The lady whom I feel maternal love for cannot look me in the eyes
>But I see hers and they are blue and they cock and twitch and masturbate

...damn
>>
>>60890093
>tfw you realize the chorus is "Nirvana"
>>
Is there another reason for your stain?
>>
>>60890256

Here is another word that rhymes with shame.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.