[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, what are your thoughts on DJ Khaled's music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dj khaled plants.jpg (68 KB, 712x717) Image search: [Google]
dj khaled plants.jpg
68 KB, 712x717
All memes aside, what are your thoughts on DJ Khaled's music?
>>
of course it's bad; like wtf?
>>
>>60885914
ANOTHER ONE
>>
WE THE BEST MUSIC
>>
but Khaled is a meme, impossible to put memes aside when talking about him
>>
File: khaled 1.jpg (37 KB, 480x852) Image search: [Google]
khaled 1.jpg
37 KB, 480x852
>>60885914

I sexually identify as DJ Khaled. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of letting We The Best sound take control and getting people to say my name. People say to me that shutting down the iTunes servers is impossible, but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm getting JAY-Z to feature in my new single and I’m signing him to We The Best. From now I want you guys to call me “Fuccboi Khaled” and respect my right to drop fire beats. If you can't accept me you're a wethebestphobe and need to check your success privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

And remember to use Dove deodorant and soap Also never use cologne use Coco butter.
>>
following him on snapchat will soon be a clinical cure for depression. You cannot be unhappy
>>
he makes hit records
he makes classic records
he makes records that give you goosebumps
you see those doors? they were always closed
he ripped the door off
he took the hinges off
and he put the hinges in the fuckboi's hands
>>
EGG WHITES
>>
He does nothing in the studio, but he brings good people into one spot. Makes good collaborations.
>>
>>60886019
this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.