[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to manchester >these lads threaten to mug you >what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1449423504506.jpg (42 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1449423504506.jpg
42 KB, 720x405
>go to manchester
>these lads threaten to mug you
>what do
>>
>>60885703
I'd make another same thread
>>
please stop

thank you
>>
>>60885703
snap the poortherners necks the muppets
>>
why do u keep doing this lad
>>
turn 360 degrees
>>
#YouAintNoMuslimBruv
>>
they would probably hack my credit card instead
>>
they just released 5 more soundboards today btw
>>
hand them my wallet with an ounce of weed taped to the back
>>
senpai
>>
Sleaford Mods are shit
>>
>>60886708
they are most certainly not shit
>>
BoC
>>
>>60885703
>>
has anyone got the new AE_LIVE sets that were put up yesterday?
>>
>>60887648
u should buy them, they're worth it :)

out of the new batch i've only listened to AE_LIVE_NAGANO_300515 but it's better than all the previous soundboards combined imo
>>
>>60887766
damn that's a big claim

i really should but i don't get paid until the 14th
>>
>>60887823
yeah, i'd upload them for u anyway but my internet is shit, sorry m8. but i'm sure someone will put them up soon...

but yeah there are bits that are very brutal, like they haven't been this nasty since gantz graf. skimmed thru the others, and DOUR and KATOWICE seem like the closest ones to the 2014 sets - very similar. GRAFENHAINICHEN and KREMS sound crazy tho.
>>
>>60885703
is this meme?
>>
>>60885818
wait
you'd be facing them again
>>
>>60885703

Call Clark and Thomas Fec
>>
ask to be their bitch boy
>>
>>60885902
Link?
>>
>>60889960
https://autechre.bleepstores.com/
>>
>>60888310
nigga u just got memed lmao

:DDDDDDDD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.