[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pet sounds is starting to lose its impact on me should i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
>pet sounds is starting to lose its impact on me
should i just kill myself? i'm bored of my favourite album and nothing will ever top it
>>
Surf's Up is better anyway
>>
>>60885220
haha same but i won't kill myself over this petty issue
>>
>should i just kill myself? i'm bored of my favourite album

yes definitely
>>
>>60885260

>music
>petty

get out
>>
>>60885220
>should i just kill myself?
that's a question you already know the answer to

>>60885236
whatever you say mang
>>
It's your fault for having such a SHIT album as your favorite.
>>
>>60885220

don't worry, there are like 500 albums that are better than Pet Sounds
>>
>>60885220
Get a new favourite album OP. Here are some suggestions:
Can - Future Days
Charles Mingus - The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
The Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage: Animation Music Volume One
Joanna Newsom - Ys
Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Uncle Meat
Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden
Robert Wyatt - Rock Bottom

The possibilities are endless. Reinvent yourself!
>>
>>60885220
do it
>>
Listen to different stuff. If you listen to the same album over and over again your going to lose interest in it. You killed your enjoyment of Pet Sounds. Widen your horizons you boring piece of shit.
>>
Just like masturbating, you have to abstain every now and then to keep the entertainment from waning. It might seem daunting at first, but the payoff is very much worth it
>>
>>60885220
listen to person pitch fag
>>
>>60885601
>>60885702
wow, mucore. bold reccs guys
>>
>>60885736
Autists like you make me sad
>>
ive known this feel two times

bjork - post
sundays - reading writing arithmetic

i dont even listen to bjork anymore
>>
>>60885736

So? Pet Sounds is reddit-core.
>>
>>60885850
Tool is reddit-core. Queen, Rush, that's reddit-core. Loving Pet Sounds is not a reddit thing.
>>
>>60885260
>>60885220
yeah it happens. you gotta move on for a bit and only revisit it every so often. that happened to me with spiderland and pet sounds so now i just listen to each of them once a year-ish.

plus, broadening your musical horizons is never a bad thing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.