[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What synths/equipment are the most fun to fuck around with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (49 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
49 KB, 600x436
What synths/equipment are the most fun to fuck around with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBskd3IaNw

what would be the simplest way to do something like this?

cheers
>>
thats just a loop pedal in that video, search for tc electronic ditto for a good cheap option
>>
>over priced large modulars

>your daw and a mic or a looper pedal
>>
>>60882647

how does the layering and stopping/starting loops work with one? I assume with that setup i would just need a single pedal + mic + speaker/headphone output?
>>
>>60882694
>how does the layering and stopping/starting loops work with one?
you press the button
> i would just need a single pedal + mic + speaker/headphone output?
you would need to plug the pedal into a mixer or a daw
>>
>>60882600
loop pedal, mic and amp is all u need. my friend has a jam man and its fun to mess around with
>>
>>60882683
Modulars are the funnest synth, but the worst price for actual musical value.
>>
>>60882894

don't worry i have no actual talent or intent to create music
>>
>>60882600
if you want some semi-cheap experimental synths try the alesis ion/micron or the Waldorf blofeld
im also partial to the bastl microgranny desu
>>
>>60882694
you can do unlimited overdubs by just stomping to record new loop on top of old. they make a xlr version too or you could just use an xlr to 1/4" adaptor and use the regular ditto with normal 1/4" cable if thats all you have.
>>
>>60882694
also you might wanna check out the ditto x2. it let you do reverse on the loop(s) you've built up. pretty cool.
>>
https://youtu.be/WTilDUiefLU

Senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.