[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /mu/ show me what ya got. It's dreadful finals week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: salaaaaad.jpg (997 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
salaaaaad.jpg
997 KB, 1400x1400
OK /mu/ show me what ya got.

It's dreadful finals week here in the US and I'm searching for some good tunes to listen to while studying. Been listening to a lot of Nujabes but it's starting to grow old on me. Also enjoy some Mac Demarco while studying.

Any and all requests welcome :)

P.$. the longer, the better

Thx
>>
File: Estas-Tonne-Internal-Flight.jpg (242 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Estas-Tonne-Internal-Flight.jpg
242 KB, 600x600
This 2bh
>>
>caring about finals
you ain't get what's up familia
>>
>>60882497
but I don't wanna flip patties and I can't rap

also not enough friends to sell drugs too

:(
>>
>>60882492
good, thanks cancerbro
>>
listen to Los Angeles and Cosmogramma by Flying Lotus. I find it to be great studying music.
>>
File: homepage_large.1cce10ce.jpg (123 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.1cce10ce.jpg
123 KB, 319x319
>>
>>60882462
Brian Altano - Misanthrope
good album
>>
File: JelSoftMoney.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JelSoftMoney.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
Also:

Departure From the Northern Wastelands by Michael Hoeing
Spaces by Nils Frahm
On Patrol by Sun Araw
Hot Dreams by Timber Timbre
>>
Portishead tbhfamsmhbtfo
>>
this desu
>>
File: image.png (627 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
627 KB, 500x500
also ratatat, bonobo, boards of canada, bowies low, madvillany instrumental, the shining instrumental, the floor is jelly, rjd2
>>
I've been listening to this while studying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKTZY-nmdw
>>
>>60882462
Autechre - Tri Repetae
Amon Duul II - Phallus Dei
Burial
Cluster - Zuckerzeit
Darkside - Psychich
Dr. John - Gris-gris
Nicolas Jaar - Space Is Only Noise
The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - From The Stairwell
Tim Hecker - Ravedeath
>>
>>60882492
>>60882865
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>60883912
But how will people recognize me in the other threads? :(
>>
>>60884007
why would they want to?
>>
File: large.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>60884239
Tripfags create vibrant personalities for themselves AND for the boards they post on!
This is what we call it tripfag culture.
This is the internet, where a man can be an individual, not soviet russia ffs
>>
>>60882462
Ratatat
Gramatik
Badbadnotgood
>>
THIS IS NOW A CHILL ALBUM THREAD
>>
Try blasting tears for fears an talking heads
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.