[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
radiohead new songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1435507938611.jpg (12 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1435507938611.jpg
12 KB, 284x284
I just came across this by chance ~

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/watch-tom-yorke-perform-two-new-suspected-radiohead-songs-in-paris-a6763606.html

what are your opinion anons? please be nice
>>
>please be nice

L O L
O
L
>>
>>60878054
That was a serious request anon ~
>>
>At 02:28 on the video for "Silent Spring", Yorke is heard saying "this is Jonny's bit, which I can't play".

I wonder what it is that thom can't play but jonny greenwood can
>>
>>60878037
>Tom
>>
File: 1007.jpg (88 KB, 553x509) Image search: [Google]
1007.jpg
88 KB, 553x509
>2015
>giving a fuck about radiohead
>>
>>60878037
>crazyaga
>>
>>60878164
I still care about music that was composed centuries ago, so of course i would care about a band that is still active and releasing albums.

The time in which music was made is not important to how good it is ~

Also, if you just don't like radiohead, that is okay, everyone have different opinions. but personally, i really love them and i think they are genuinely a phenomenal band
>>
I like them. It's like Cambridge '10 all over.

I did prefer Silent Spring over the other new track. The acoustic Default version and Bloom solo were a treat.

Night 2 was kinda disappointing, even though he did play Fake Plastic Trees for the first time since that Haiti benefit concert if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>60878220
such a flimsy excuse,
what constitutes something good also depends on the time
>>
>>60878350
No it's not.
The only thing that makes something good or not is your own personal opinion about it, since it's all subjective. time is not important at all when determining the quality of something

You see, for something to have "high quality" there has to be someone who perceives it as being something of high quality. since we are all different, and find different things enjoyable, something that is amazing for one person might be less enjoyable for another one. and that's why quality of music is entirely subjective - it's dependent on person.
>>
>>60878447
>subjective opinion

I knew this would come, so of course the sounds of a chimpanzee pissing on its mouth is the same as Beethoven. Of course.
>>
>>60878492
You miss the entire point.

Is there such a thing as "quality" outside of what humans define as quality? the answer is, there is none. quality, joy and beauty is something that exists only because there are beings that can perceive those things as joyful and beautiful.

Now, since different people have different opinions and perceive things differently, quality is entirely subjective. that's why some people think some album is a 10/10 classic, some other people just "kinda like it", and others just highly dislike it.

Do you understand my point now?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.