[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Videogame Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: angel1.jpg (21 KB, 364x640) Image search: [Google]
angel1.jpg
21 KB, 364x640
What do you think about Videogame music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwqpjLfmjeQ
>>
I think I'd fuck that drawing
>>
I think I'd fuck that drawing
>>
I think I'd "fuck" that drawing
If you know what I mean
>>
File: 1340417645238.jpg (100 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1340417645238.jpg
100 KB, 612x612
These sexist female outfits need to stop. It's 2015.
>>
>>60875529
Don't you think that female design is problematic?
>>
>>60875658
who is this dildo designer
>>
>>60875658
who is this vibrator victim
>>
File: angel-2002k.gif (32 KB, 90x127) Image search: [Google]
angel-2002k.gif
32 KB, 90x127
>>60875658
Well she's from 2002.
>>
VGM can be done well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xi2xtLNyFo
It's supposed to evoke a feeling of whatever area you're in, and help you immerse yourself further in the world of the game. However, I feel like most modern VGM misses the mark, instead trying to make the music the most prominent part. A great example of this is Undertale: it's a good game, and its music is great on its own, but I never felt like the music fit with whatever part of the game it was from- especially Megalovania. My friends and I have been pumping that track since the game came out, but not one of us could tell you what part of the game it was from without looking it up.
>>
>>60875827
Yes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.