[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Bruce Springsteen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bg-postcard.jpg (83 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
bg-postcard.jpg
83 KB, 1280x800
What does /mu/ think of Bruce Springsteen?
>>
I think he's pretty good.

Pretty handsome too.
>>
File: superslide.gif (1 MB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
superslide.gif
1 MB, 500x274
his best song tbqph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVYPWVClfjE
>>
>>60873587
He two okay albums, four great albums, three weak albums, an album I love for nostalgic reasons, and some other shit I haven't listened to yet. My dad hates him, thinks he's "fake country". I enjoy him though.
>>
>>60873587
meme
>>
>>60873614
nah, best song right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkZkcfITuVU
>>
>>60873629
Bruce isn't even country wtf
>>
I only got into him because of Place Beyond the Pines
>>
>>60873629
based dad
>>
>>60873587
proto-buttrock shite
>>
15 of his 17(?) studio albums are decent - great. He is the boss.
>>
wrote songs about his love for america

how fkn gay is that lmao
>>
Spruce Bringsteen
>>
>>60875523
i assume you're referring to born in the usa... it's really a protest song
>>
>>60873587
His eight first albums are great. That's 15 years of consistently making good music.

>>60875523
>Born down in a dead man's town
>The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
>You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
>Until you spend half your life just covering up
>I was born in the U.S.A.
Doesn't sound like love to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UBei3n4FOY
>>
>>60875839
I saw him in concert last year, wasn't expecting to hear Born in the U.S.A., would've thought he'd do the acoustic version if he played it at all, but he pulled out the full-band version and blew the arena away. Fucking boss.

Gonna try to get tickets with my dad for his tour in February, the man puts on an AMAZING show.
>>
The GOAT
>>
Nebraska and the River are fucking GOAT
>>
>>60875523
bait? anyone who has ever actually listened to Born in the USA understands that it's not a "fuck yeah I love murica" song/album
>>
>>60876681
you're missing Darkness On The Edge of Town there, buddy
>>
>>60876033
trying to get tickets in march, feelsgoodman
>>
>>60877524
Good luck anon, everybody should see a Bruce concert at least once. He's a national treasure if ever a rock star was one.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.