[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PARANOIA PARANOIA EVERYBODY'S COMING TO GET ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: harvey_danger.png (356 KB, 598x412) Image search: [Google]
harvey_danger.png
356 KB, 598x412
PARANOIA PARANOIA
EVERYBODY'S COMING TO GET ME
>>
>>60869758
I actually kinda like this one
>>
File: 1448209138668.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448209138668.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>>60869758
I LIKE COCK
I LIKE COCK
I LIKE COCK
I LIKE COCK
>>
This was definitely a good idea. There's no chance this wasn't a good idea.
>>
Jeremy, there are many things I would do to help you, but digging a hole in the wintry earth with my bare hands so that you can bury the corpse of a dog you've killed is not one of them.
>>
Is that... normal pooing, Mark?
>>
Le epic British show meme
Le upnoel
Madferit I tell thee
>>
>>60870459
nice one fammo
>>
Everyone can talk shit, but Where Have All The Merrymakers Gone was a great record.
>>
People like Coldplay and voted for nazis, you can't trust people
>>
JUST SAY YOU NEVER MET ME
>>
JEREMY, I am NOT a MEGA PEDO
>>
>>60871919
I am a pedophobe
>>
>Hey Dobby - what do you think of Venetian Snares?
>Well it's like he's a decent low-end Samsung, but Aphex Twin's still the iPhone, know what I mean?
>>
>It’s a great boiler. It’s just got a very idiosyncratic control panel. It’s like the Jesus and Mary Chain of central heating control systems. Hard to get into initially, but then, so much to explore.
>>
Brown for first course, white for pudding. Brown’s savoury, white’s the treat. Of course I’m the one who’s laughing because I actually love brown toast.
>>
>>60869758
outta fucking nowhere a skeleton shows up and rex my whole day.

spooky as fuck
>>
Uh-oh, bollocks. Giggling, sharing. Shall I intervene? No. It's fine, it's totally fine. Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. If she fucks him, I'll kill myself.
>>
>Er, widely regarded to have nicked our sound?
>The Chemical Brothers.
>Correct. Eh, bullshitters turning wank into cash?
>Flaming Lips?
>Correct. Oh, arsehole?
>LCD Soundsystem.
>Fakers?
>Pavement.
>Yep. Uh, oh, we thought we had her number and you got a bit overexcited, but uh, it turned out to be a not very funny joke?
>Lily Allen.
>Correct. Phoneys?
>Foo Fighters.
>Yeah. Uh, oh, demanded the Ramsgate blowjob?
> Mumford & Sons?
>Mmm.
>>
>>60871941
>you'll never put your dick in the dob

http://youtu.be/atxZKT4HBdM
>>
>>60872005
it's like, she's not actually that attractive, but would fuck because of her massive dobbies
>>
File: moby1.jpg (772 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
moby1.jpg
772 KB, 2560x1536
ben the shit
>>
>>60872005
>Oh yeah, they can laugh. But I win because they think I pissed myself. They've no clue I came all in my pants!
Literal topkek
>>
>tfw everyone pissed about Jez having a gay relationship

Come on, he even sucked super Hans off one time. It's completely in character.
>>
>>60872210
I've actually just rewatched pretty much the entire series and he does something quite gay pretty much every episode, as well as explicitly gay on several occasions.
>>
THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
This guy is _literally_ a moron.
>>
>peep show

are you all 14 year olds that just got bored of inbetweeners

i seriously dont think that you can be over 18 and still enjoy this horrible show
>>
>>60873048
Go watch HIMYM and Friends you dumb Amerifat
>>
Fuck you, Bush
It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush
What were you even doing there in the first place, Bush?
You didn't even get properly elected, Bush
Are you happy now, Bush?

Fuck you, Bush
>>
>>60873106
Americans like Peep Show more than british themselves

I'm british btw you moron
>>
Don't be alarmed, Mark, it's just Tai Chi. Take a seat and I'll just power through.
>>
>>60873121
Alright, Achmed
>>
>>60873048
why is le mature posting in every single fucking thread?
>>
>>60873132
It should take 45 minutes, I'm done in 10. Stick that up your dojo.
>>
I'm always goin on about me twins
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.