[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardiacs. Old Cardiacs or new Cardiacs? Little Man or Sing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cardiacs.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cardiacs.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Cardiacs. Old Cardiacs or new Cardiacs? Little Man or Sing to God? Will they ever make music again?
>>
HOLDS
>>
UP
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
SPORK
>>
>>60868639
>>60868664
>>60868717
quality music discussion
>>
>>60868792
>/mu/
>discussion
>discussion about good music
>>
I prefer new cardiacs, heaven born and sing to god. I doubt that we will see a new cardiacs album
>>
>>60868891
I think we can agree that Guns is kind of crap, right? Or maybe I just haven't listened to it enough to find the thread.
>>
>>60868948
Yeah guns was a low point, but some tracks like will bleed amen and winds and rains is cold are fine Smith moments. What do you think about cardiacs being remembered in the future?
>>
on land and in the sea ffs. why no love?
>>
>>60869382
I had to do either four albums or nine, and was lazy. Great album, but I don't think it's as iconic as Little Man or Sing to God.

>>60869117
I dunno. I think they're one of those bands that's been subtly influential, but that might get lost in the shuffle of flashier, more accessible ones. I hope people keep rediscovering them as I did when someone mentioned Sing to God in a comment thread about best-ever albums. I'll sure be telling people about them as long as I live.
>>
File: obama-was-clearly-exasperated.jpg (96 KB, 700x427) Image search: [Google]
obama-was-clearly-exasperated.jpg
96 KB, 700x427
post yfw Tim Smith is actually dead and they don't have the heart to crush their fans dreams
>>
>>60869463
brain dead i mean
>>
>>60869463
Tim is recovering right now and even though he can't play guitar or sing anymore, his mind is capable of think in music. I really hope that his friends (kavus torabi, the fortnams, william d drake) help him to finish LSD
>>
>>60869653
He's been recovering "right now" for over seven years. If nothings happens by 2018, I think we can safely give up all hope
>>
>>60869778
you're right, but its a hope that i keep in my mind all the time
What other music do cardiacs fans listen? is there another band obsessed with lydian mode out there?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.