[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this. Gonna listen to it later. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151206_153951.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_153951.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Just got this. Gonna listen to it later. What am I in for?
>>
Just listen to the first and last tracks, rest are disappointing.
>>
Be prepared to be disappointed after the first track then to eventually come to like the rest of the album more than the first track.
>>
>>60860539
>Skipping Moonchild
>>
>>60860524
don't expect miracles, it's a quite normal dadrock. moonchild is the strangest thing here.
>>
your entire horizon of musical possibilities will be exploded in an instant and finally you will become a serious listener of music as your unquenchable passion for true artistry which previously languished as a germ will blossom into an eternal rose
>>
>>60860524
A waste of time; stop listening to mucore
>>
>>60860587
Damn son.
>>
>>60860602
What does that even mean? I'm new to /mu/.
>>
>original master edition

I forgot that existed.
Regardless of the issue, you're in for a trip.
>>
>>60860524
It's an extremely important album, and it's definitely good, but it's not as good as people here make it out to be (which is true of most mu-core).
>>
>>60860664
Is it a shitty edition?
>>
Its pretty good.
>>
It's my second favorite album of all time.
>>
>>60860587
Ha gay
>>
C U M O N I T
U
M
O
N
I
T
>>
>>60860524
Good thing you bought the CD, this allows you to skip moonchild
>>
>>60860690
It's apparently the original master, the one that Fripp lost back in 1969. It should be better than the one that ended up being released at the time. Personally, I like and have been listening to the Steven Wilson' remasters, but I'm yet to listen to the original master.
>>
>>60860897
you are the kind of guy who hate treefingers on Kid A. am I wrong?
>>
File: checkd.jpg (20 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
checkd.jpg
20 KB, 500x300
>>60860999
>>60860555
>>60860566
>>
>>60860876
this
>>
>>60860897
you can skip tracks on vinyl dumbass
>>
>>60861004
I love treefinger, one of the best tracks from kid a, but... that fucking monotunous improv, its just too much
>>
>>60861004
nah ambient is cool
>>
>>60861035
I ALREADY HAVE A FOLDER WHERE IT HAPPENED TO LOVELESS AND ITAOTS

DOOOO ITTTTT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.